• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Whats the best approach to build a mobile header using Elementor

fu2

May 19, 2022
Usually I'm a wpbakery guy but I have to build a website using elementor and I'm realy having a hard time trying to build a mobile header with elementor.
I would love to hear how you guys handle the header designing part. Maybe some addons that can be helpful?

Usually I'm a wpbakery guy but I have to build a website using elementor and I'm realy having a hard time trying to build a mobile header with elementor.
I would love to hear how you guys handle the header designing part. Maybe some addons that can be helpful?
Hellow, i see many themes have good built in header already. try astra, blocksy, oceanwp, and others.

If you are trying to use Elementor,
The best approach would be these two.
1) to make 4 different headers for each breakpoint, and make them hidden for the others.
2) Make them responsive by hiding the not-so-useful elements, or using flex & flex size.

Reactions: fu2
If you are trying to use Elementor,
The best approach would be these two.
1) to make 4 different headers for each breakpoint, and make them hidden for the others.
2) Make them responsive by hiding the not-so-useful elements, or using flex & flex size.
You just blow my mind.. Are you seriously advising him to create four different headers? Is that the way Elementor users 'fix' things? And that's the 'best approach' you say? Damn! o_O
I don't want to look like a fanboy, but have you guys tried Bricks yet?

You just blow my mind.. Are you seriously advising him to create four different headers? Is that the way Elementor users 'fix' things? And that's the 'best approach' you say? Damn! o_O
Nope
But as I said if you want to use Elementor, you can use those two methods

I always go with bricks/oxygen but it is what it is, somehow the design and the popularity win the race.

Reactions: xsz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock