• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How can I earn money in line with these skills?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziven

Jul 15, 2019
Hello, I'm Kagan. I'm an Elementor/Elementor Pro developer.

I personally create templates using Elementor and Elementor Pro for a long time. Sometimes I create landing pages, sometimes I create comprehensive themes.

Thanks to this talent, I want to make money now, but I don't know how to move forward. If anyone wants to examine the themes I have made and is curious, I can send a link for them to review. (I didn't want it to take up space by adding the links because I have more than 20 templates, but as I said, I can send all the links if anyone is curious and wants to review)

I want to talk a little bit about my skills. I have been dealing with Wordpress for many years. I have been using Elementor actively for 4 years and I am improving myself in this field.

Right now you can "duplicate, similar" a site from me, or use Behance, Dribbble, Uplaps, Freepik, etc. I was asked to use it. Using Elementor, I can easily implement site designs found in resources in a short time. Because I enjoy doing this job. :)

How can I earn money in line with these skills? Dollar and Euro currencies are very valuable in my country so it is a pleasure for me to serve in a business where I can earn such currencies. I can make successful Web site designs for professional and small numbers.

(I signed up for Fiverr yesterday and added my first post. But since I'm a new member, I'm sure it will take a long time to get my first job. I'm not in a position to get paid comments so naturally I'll have to wait for a job to arrive.)

Reactions: Winterino
Good luck on your endeavor. As a suggestion, you could make a portfolio website with links that link to your site designs. That way you just share one link :)

Good luck on your endeavor. As a suggestion, you could make a portfolio website with links that link to your site designs. That way you just share one link :)
Thank you for your suggestion and reply. I'm working on a custom theme for my portfolio. After all the arrangements are completed, I will soon launch my portfolio site where I can showcase all my designs and personal information. :)

Reactions: Winterino
U can sell inside themeforest
Good idea. I'll do some research on what the requirements are for Themeforest's Elementor Templates. If you have a sales experience in this regard, I would gladly accept your support.

sell in themeforest and codecanyon if you also have some script integrated.
Besides that spend more time on marketing to generate more customer with your skillset. or else get someone who good in marketing and offer them commission for any customer who they introduce

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock