• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How babiato become Popular?

Kanxa

Jan 14, 2019
Hey, Now babiato has a 50k+ members and a great traffics or pageviews
I respect to the staff members & admin of babiato who manage this community regularly & sincerely and make this community safe and well managed.Hey @Babak could you share some story of babiato..and how this site got great traffics and members...

And sorry for my English...

Last edited:
I think there are some important factors of the admin of the site, @Babak and all the other team too, but his persistence in updating things, the persistence of being hours trying to modify something on the forum to make it more user and community-friendly - and also in creating new content.

Other good thing about this are the members, they also create content, bringing in new plugins, themes, updates... and the most important, answers for other users - and this last thing you can't find on any other blog/site in this type of content (dev 2 dev content, generally speaking) :)

Also, thanks to everyone that makes this community possible and so good.

very supportive and best forum. They always encourage you to do best. @Babak is the best admin here. one more person @NullMaster very humble and kind. he treats you like a real brother. my site was blacklisted. I asked for help here I post a thread and pm many persons here but these 2 only replied.
@NullMaster solved my problem.

Thanks bro
Yeap, I'd also include @TassieNZ who provides exclusive premium content

Popular compared to other similar forums/sites?

I think mainly because of all the available resources (ofc clean files) and no bullshit on forums like reply to unlock download, 10 credits to see the content, etc.

first thanks to mods for helping me alot

i run babiato first on https://invisioncommunity.com/ :D
i remove it and install xenforo again :D THANKS GOD :LOL:

Oh my! You're really humble. @Babak

Yes, the mods are very amazing, beautiful and very friendly people. @TassieNZ @CyberDeviL @medw1311 @promonde @zen123

I have no idea what we'd do without you guys.

I have files worth $1400 on my website. How the hell can I afford that as a startup?! But all thanks to Babiato!

And yes, Babiato is addictive to me now than facebook, Instagram or WhatsApp.

I've learnt a lot from others here and

Even though we've had ups and downs in the forum, we'll always come back stronger because we're one big family!

One Love Babiato. 😍

Babiato rules!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock