• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hospital Management System for Wordpress

Hospital Management System for Wordpress v47 - Nulled (Updated)

No permission to download

@deviantm An update has been relesed on 29/09/2023. The change log is below:​

• 29-06-2023
    - Compatibility Wordpress Version 6.2.2
    - [Feature] Admin Can add Doctor's Appointment Schedule Setup.
    - [Feature] Doctor Appointment Time(Now Schedule Setup) Design Update.
    Note: For existing users(doctors) needed to add schedule setup.
    - [Feature] Setup Wizard.

Can we have this update please? 🤗

Reactions: Amouri

@deviantm This plugin has been updated 43 times according to their page in Codecanyon which means the version should be v43. How come you have uploaded a v45 when this does not even exist??!!! :unsure:

@deviantm This plugin has been updated 43 times according to their page in Codecanyon which means the version should be v43. How come you have uploaded a v45 when this does not even exist??!!! :unsure:

When I open up the original zip file to null, I go off the folder name such as this latest one being "hospital_plugin_v47". So I name it v47 - nulled lol.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock