• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[HELP] Why My WordPress Site Getting Redirection Ads

hi i faced this same issue in last month. may I know the theme you used in this site?

and check the plugin named "mplugin.php" in your plugins folder. through cpanel*.

and here I reposted a comment related to the issue.

""""""""""""""""
Jnews and greenmart theme has some infected files in past. last month my websites too hacked and adverts are injected anonymously.

I've checked the plugins folder for issues. there I found a plugin called "mplugin.php". this plugin is invisible on the admin panel. it automatically inserts some ad codes and the ad codes won't run on the admin's IP address. random new users only can get those irritating malicious ad popups. once we try to do anything on our site. this plugin is changing admin passwords and sometimes it totally breaks the sites. so I decided to run backup and deleted the plugin.

the downloadfreethemes website has most of the infected theme files with them. so I personally recommend to please run a malware scan each and every time while you installing new nulled plugins or themes.

and the Mentioned themes are not working properly even if we used untouched files.

the mentioned malicious plugin is common nowadays. try to secure your site by running regular backups. sometimes we don't have a way to find the issue with these plugins. so be aware and secure your sites.""""""""""""""""""

Last edited:
Reactions: Nulzzosa
hi i faced this same issue in last month. may I know the theme you used in this site?

and check the plugin named "mplugin.php" in your plugins folder. through cpanel*.

""""""""""""""""
Jnews and greenmart theme has some infected files in past. last month my websites too hacked and adverts are injected anonymously.

I've checked the plugins folder for issues. there I found a plugin called "mplugin.php". this plugin is invisible on the admin panel. it automatically inserts some ad codes and the ad codes won't run on the admin's IP address. random new users only can get those irritating malicious ad popups. once we try to do anything on our site. this plugin is changing admin passwords and sometimes it totally breaks the sites. so I decided to run backup and deleted the plugin.

the downloadfreethemes website has most of the infected theme files with them. so I personally recommend to please run a malware scan each and every time while you installing new nulled plugins or themes.

and the Mentioned themes are not working properly even if we used untouched files.

the mentioned malicious plugin is common nowadays. try to secure your site by running regular backups. sometimes we don't have a way to find the issue with these plugins. so be aware and secure your sites.""""""""""""""""""
Sites providing infected plugins and themes

Vestathemes , downloadfreethemes do add more to be safe

Reactions: Genie

""""""""""""""""

I used Publisher Theme

""""""""""""""""

use wordfance plugin its super malware remover

I used Publisher Theme
fine try to downgrade the theme version. use old version of this theme. then enable wordfence plugin. after that try to upgrade the theme files version by version. NOTE: try to scan everytime while upgrading theme files using wordfence.

and don't forget to change the current database password and admin password. Don't reuse your old passwords again on that particular site.

If there's suspicious activity on your sites, then either Sucuri Security or Wordfence Security plugin can be useful to get rid of Malware and also show you the activity auditing as well. Else, you may alternatively try switching to a suitable theme that provides clean code and trusted plugins.

""""""""""""""""

Right, I used jnews earlier and i got infected by loop ads , i have to clean all malicious codes manually it took 2 days , t that time i was completely unfamiliar about virus in themes, when i see something like that, i thought my site has gone and i have nothing in my hand and then i went to sleep(i was in kind of shock).
next day i watch many videos, and articles i understand about codes and finally get them removed.
Jnews is a Very beautiful theme and full of astounding features , but also very slow .

By the way, all talk about plugin but it can be about the theme . Maybe a nulled an used/unused theme. Please delete (not only deactivate) unused plugins and themes.

check your php files. go to the each php file to the end a look for empty spaces after the last tag. i had a similar problem. some virus/malwares adds some invisible code after the regular code. be sure there are no spaces after the last php tag ">"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
estplseo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock