• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Help Needs to Turkey #earthquake

guguk

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 19, 2019
Ottoman Empire
Hi all,
We are live in different countries we have differences (languages, cultures, time zone, foods etc) but we are only one and common point is the humanity. May you know or not that we wake up today really strong earthquake (which had a magnitude of 7.8) in Turkey (southeast zone) and it's felt also several countries too such as Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Cyprus. After this strong earthquake several eathquakes happened and these were strong as first one. Just after 9 hours later NEW earthquake happened in near area is strong one which had a magnitude of 7.5.

• 6000+ people were died
  • 40000+ peope injured
  • 6000+ buildings crashed (hospitals, airways included)
  • It's winter time also there have cooles weather too.
So, as our culture we always reach to people where needs any help on the world and first time I ask to you make a donation for us. It will be use basic needs for these people such as blanket, tent, coats, foods.

Thanks for all guys and pray for the people!

Donate channels:

Last edited:
This natural disaster compounds the suffering of the Syrian people who have already endured 12 years of civil war. The logistics of delivering aid to those in need will be a major challenge in the hours and days ahead, with much of the infrastructure needed to deliver aid in the region badly damaged from the earthquake. In the face of this humanitarian crisis, the international community must come together to provide immediate and sustained support to the people of Syria and Turkey.

In addition to @guguk's post, here is the updated numbers:

5.894 people were died.
34.810 people injured.
5.775 buildings (inc. hospitals, airports, schools) crashed.
8.000+ people were rescued.

These are the final statistics that have been announced by official authorities as of now. However, considering that 48 hours have passed since the earthquake and those still unreachable under the collapsed buildings, we should be ready to hear much more. I am hoping that 2023 will not bring any other bad news to my beautiful and unfortunate country.

Reactions: jereve and a7bab
Hi all,
We are live in different countries we have differences (languages, cultures, time zone, foods etc) but we are only one and common point is the humanity. May you know or not that we wake up today really strong earthquake (which had a magnitude of 7.8) in Turkey (southeast zone) and it's felt also several countries too such as Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Cyprus. After this strong earthquake several eathquakes happened and these were strong as first one. Just after 9 hours later NEW earthquake happened in near area is strong one which had a magnitude of 7.5.

• 1000+ people were died
  • 10000+ peope injured
  • 100+ buildings crashed (hospitals, airways included)
  • It's winter time also there have cooles weather too.
So, as our culture we always reach to people where needs any help on the world and first time I ask to you make a donation for us. It will be use basic needs for these people such as blanket, tent, coats, foods.

Thanks for all guys and pray for the people!

Donate to "Disaster And Emergency Management Presidency (AFAD)" --> https://www.afad.gov.tr/depremkampanyasi2
My thoughts are with everyone there. I just tried to donate, but I get "The value '11th' is not valid for Expiry Date". This is for the month. They need to fix this. :(

My thoughts are with everyone there. I just tried to donate, but I get "The value '11th' is not valid for Expiry Date". This is for the month. They need to fix this. :(
Thank you for trying to help Paul I really appreciated. In first time I just send one website but currently we have several website to making international donates.
I'll update my first post but you can use one of them:

Reactions: jereve
Thank you for trying to help Paul I really appreciated. In first time I just send one website but currently we have several website to making international donates.
I'll update my first post but you can use one of them:

And these sites are all legitimate, with ALL proceeds going to help?

I hate sites that 1/2 + goes into admin.

Let me know and I will donate ASAP.

Donation made via https://ahbap.org/disasters-turkey so just hope it ALL goes there! :)

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
And these sites are all legitimate, with ALL proceeds going to help?

I hate sites that 1/2 + goes into admin.

Let me know and I will donate ASAP.

TassieNZ :)
Oh I can understand your concerns dear Paul, but first one is official government organisation which is "Red Crescent".
Second one is one of biggest NGO on Turkey (and most of time Turkish government using this network for reach help to people)
Third one is new but most popular NGO in Turkey (Founder is one of a famous singer in Turkey who name is Haluk Levent)
And in Turkey using bank system for "donating" will not get comission to Bank or site admin
Thank you so much for helping again

• Love
Reactions: jereve and TassieNZ
Sadly the death toll in all the affected countries is now over 9,000. Very very sad :cry:

In a short time, cash aid came from dozens of countries. Rescuers came from different countries. I have personally received many messages from people I know from different countries.

This disaster affected people in Syria as well as in Turkey. People there are in a very difficult situation. There is both war and on the one hand, it was very affected by the earthquake.

Having two major earthquakes on different fault lines at the same time is a rare event in the world. It affected 10 different cities in our country.

Hopefully, we will overcome this disaster as soon as possible and rebuild our destroyed cities.

Aid can be sent to AFAD, the official institution of the Turkish Ministry of Interior.

Kind Regards

I just discovered this thread just now and all my thoughts to the Turk and Syrian people
I called a nami of mine of Turkish origin to find out if he has any family to touch, thank god his region is far away, he finds himself in the center.

For my part, I will donate with what I can for this current month and again next month (God willing) because honestly I am wary of humanitarian sites, but I trust @guguk for its sources.

the racist newspaper in France (Charlie hebdo) to publish a shocking and contemptuous cartoon where they make fun of the Turkish people I find that unacceptable and many French people find this pathetic

1676046344327.png

Below it is marked (not even need to send tanks)

:mad:

Reactions: Graphic46
The UK appeal for funds for the earthquake relief has reached £53 Million (about $64 Million USD) in just 2 days. Hopefully other countries are doing the same.

Right now;

In the statement made by AFAD,

21848 people lost their lives,
80104 people were injured,
It was announced that 12141 buildings and 6658 independent sections were demolished.

After the earthquake in the country I live in, I had the opportunity to enter the forum after a while. Our country (Turkey) is closed to receiving payments from different countries. There is no PAYPAL in our country. So your donations

After making the necessary reviews from the websites,

https://crypto.ahbap.org/tr >> Donate with crypto here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock