• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Help fix htaccess

mesum

Banned User
Feb 23, 2019
Indonesia
salam,

yo guys, i have problem with script Veno File Manager - host and share files
i upload it on my subdomain and after i login i got "403 Forbidden Access to this resource on the server is denied!"
i think the problem from htaccess, this my htaccess

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI}::$1 ^(.*?/)(.*)::\2$
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ - [E=BASE:%1]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule download/(.*)/sh/(.*) %{ENV:BASE}/vfm-admin/vfm-downloader.php?q=$1&sh=$2 [L]
RewriteRule download/(.*)/h/(.*) %{ENV:BASE}/vfm-admin/vfm-downloader.php?q=$1&h=$2 [L]
RewriteRule download/zip/(.*)/n/(.*) %{ENV:BASE}/vfm-admin/vfm-downloader.php?zip=$1&n=$2 [L]
</IfModule>

and my folder subdomain in main folder user like /main/myuser/mysubdomain/
its not on same folder primary domain i have like /main/myuser/domain/mysubdomain/

Can u guys help me to fix my htaccess, I really appreciate it. Thanks advance

login to your cp panel and go to file manager then find that file or script, delete it and go to your dashboard again. it should be ok by now

• Angry
Reactions: Benjamin1997
I think @iwanoski is right just delete it and got to WordPress setting and click on a permalink hit save and it will generate a new one also @Benjamin1997 thas t not an appropriate way to response hi is just trying to help

if you do exactly as what @iwanoski says. you just delete your script and if you try to launch your dashboard how the fck is that possible.

this is a php script.

and yes @mesum if you dont allow you cpanel details youll have to wait for a while. I dont think it is the htaccess file.
ill download and test this script for you.

if you do exactly as what @iwanoski says. you just delete your script and if you try to launch your dashboard how the fck is that possible.

this is a php script.
already try that one, nothing change, and i search on google, no one can fix it event on stackoverflow

salam,

i upload it on my subdomain and after i login i got "403 Forbidden Access to this resource on the server is denied!"

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule download/(.*)/sh/(.*) %{ENV:BASE}/vfm-admin/vfm-downloader.php?q=$1&sh=$2 [L]
RewriteRule download/(.*)/h/(.*) %{ENV:BASE}/vfm-admin/vfm-downloader.php?q=$1&h=$2 [L]
RewriteRule download/zip/(.*)/n/(.*) %{ENV:BASE}/vfm-admin/vfm-downloader.php?zip=$1&n=$2 [L]
</IfModule>

its not on same folder primary domain i have like /main/myuser/domain/mysubdomain/

Check rewrite rules on your Cpanel file manager folders.

Set values to 755.

it's not a htaccess error. It's a file not accessible error.

Dude..i just share my experienced when i had the some issue like u about 3 weeks ago, when i try to null plugin and i got those message. after searching and looking online solution by google it, Iam still cant find the solution so i decided to delete the plugin in my cp panel and my dashboard back to normal again. i just try to help thats all!

salam,

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine on
</IfModule>

This might sound silly but did you make sure apache rewrite module is installed and active in your server, if not you may have to fix that in order htaccess to work properly.

Dude..i just share my experienced when i had the some issue like u about 3 weeks ago, when i try to null plugin and i got those message. after searching and looking online solution by google it, Iam still cant find the solution so i decided to delete the plugin in my cp panel and my dashboard back to normal again. i just try to help thats all!
You don't understand what you are saying bro ...You couldn't even define whether this is a php script or a WordPress plugin. I'm sure you wouldn't do null. Sorry that I couldn't understand your answer as it is too amateur and also by not naming myself professional I want to say from my view I thought you are joking around.

• Haha
Reactions: mesum
its PURE PHP not wordpress. About File permissions* its not working at all, already test and still error.
I think i need to change folder to main directory domain.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock