• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Help Desk and Support Tickets System

Falconizer

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Aug 20, 2019
The Globe
Would like tips on good support & tickets system. What experiences do you have and what can you tell me about? Wordpress or PHP doesn't matter!

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs

Uhelp easily has the best and most feature-rich HelpDesk Web Software on CodeCanyon.​

I have painstakingly checked all on the Help and Support Section.

It's simply fabulous and stand heads and shoulders above CloudDesk 3.

It also has a far more beautiful UI than Hesk.
The current version is:

Uhelp – Helpdesk Support Ticketing System 3.0.0​

Uhelp easily has the best and most feature-rich HelpDesk Web Software on CodeCanyon.​

The current version is:

How about Support Board?

I've been told that they have a robust script, worth mentioning features like livechat, knowledgebase, etc., integrations with digiflow, slack and more.

It is available in wordpress as well as PHP in babiato. If you're interested.

The current version is:

I can't agree less with you on the fact that Uhelp remains one of the best.
Do you perhaps have this software with its latest version?

Code:
Version V.3.1.1 - Update  29-03-2023.
Updates :
1. Added dedicated pages for FAQ's and Custom Pages in Admin panel.
2. Added Open AI Chat GPT in FAQ's page and custom pages section.
3. Pending translations are also added.
4. Improvised the domain block for guest users.
5. UI fixes.
6. Bug fixes.
7. Improved application security.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: gordian
I was able to talk to vision helpdesk and once I’m able to I can pay $500, then have a helpdesk for tickets and also live chat together on my server. As for cheaper on helpdesk then I would say definitely check the suggests and search here for various options as there is a ton of them really.

I was able to talk to vision helpdesk and once I’m able to I can pay $500, then have a helpdesk for tickets and also live chat together on my server. As for cheaper on helpdesk then I would say definitely check the suggests and search here for various options as there is a ton of them really.
I can see their On Premise is an alternative to the SAAS. Any Chance you can clarify if the download you'll get is able to perform as a SAAS. If so then I will be happy to join you in appealing to one of the Great mods here to consider opening a GroupBuy for it here.

I can see their On Premise is an alternative to the SAAS. Any Chance you can clarify if the download you'll get is able to perform as a SAAS. If so then I will be happy to join you in appealing to one of the Great mods here to consider opening a GroupBuy for it here.

problem is that it has to be decoded and its quite a bit of files and also some edits on the backend that they had to do for getting live chat enabled in the admin panel, but also their live chat code isn't modern or compacted into more updated coding so it breaks a lot of the designs that I have tested, so the live chat is just good for the helpdesk, so far not outside that unless it can be added some magical way.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock