• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

HELLO, i am a persian and live in germany

Hello, my friend, I am very glad to hear that you live in Germany. How many years have you lived here or have you come here recently? In fact, Germany is a good country, and we love all the people who come here. We have a very multinational country, the same as Russia. You can meet anyone on the streets and don't worry, the people here are friendly. I personally live in a small suburban town with beautiful views and ancient castles. My city is called Allgäu and I really love it, because I don't like crowded places and big cities, for me it is an ideal city. As you can see, there is a place for everyone in Germany and I hope you like it here.

Im Brazilian but lived about 7 years in England, I've a lot of persian friends most r good people. ^^

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock