• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hello from Bali, one of beautiful paradise while Babiato is a Paradise in Digital world :)

royalblue

Jan 26, 2021
First off all, I would like to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays for all Babiato Members.

I have been joining Babiato for a few years and trying to contribute the best i can do, but I don't have a courage yet to introduce myself to the family.

Babiato has helped me a lot and has been a safe resource for me to learn web development specifically WordPress and test new plugin released before decided to buy and use it on live site. So, let me introduce myself,

I am from Indonesia and I work as a web developer. I love to tweak things and sometimes helping some members here to take a look at their requested script and contribute what i can do if I can nulled it or simply replicate what nulled Master done here for the community even though it still far for me to be at that kind of mastery level haha.

I'm happy and enjoyed my time to be here and looking forward to the next year to possibly contribute more to the community

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock