• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Have a look at this guys

promonde

Trusted Uploader
Apr 22, 2019
Please have a look at this thread: https://babia.to/threads/mega-pro-lite-1-year-gift-card-10-only.23647/

As far as I can see this is breaking rule #20. He says the gift cards are coming from Mega, but refuses to tell how.

I have also asked the two fellow moderators who bought from him where one of you are "defending" him and the other one will investigate later on.

Are we going to let some peoples break the rules just because we are buying from them ourselves..??

I have closed the thread temporarily

The seller has now cried out to Babak complaining about his thread been closed.
Now we will see if the promises about not interfering in the mods job are holding water or not.

I have no reason to "defend" him especially as he sells stuff in competition with me.

But what I can say is all the stuff I have bought from him still works. I don't trust many people on here but he is one I do.

I understand you have had an issue with one of his services @promonde?

I personally have no issue with his services at all as he has refunded me.
What I DO have an issue with is if he is breaking the rules around here AND that it seems in our pm conversation that you defends him some way. The rules apply to everybody, no?

I've now seen some evidence of how he has got these codes but I'm not taking this decision on my own and have advised him to show @Babak the evidence too.

I've now seen some evidence of how he has got these codes but I'm not taking this decision on my own and have advised him to show @Babak the evidence too.
WTF!! Why don't you show me the "evidence" ?? It is I that closed the thread due to suspicion about rule-breaking.

Reactions: zen123
WTF!! Why don't you show me the "evidence" ?? It is I that closed the thread due to suspicion about rule-breaking.
Cause medw defending him.. so they can't share evidence with you. You're just a mod like me and medw and others..

Evidence are CONFIDENTIAL.

If you have .Edu mail you can get 1 year mega lite pro access for free as students by concern of mega team.

and more methods...

Cause medw defending him.. so they can't share evidence with you. You're just a mod like me and medw and others..
Yeah. Someone will have to grow up really fast around here for sure!
I have been warned about this, but I decided to give the benefit of doubt.

Evidence are CONFIDENTIAL.

If you have .Edu mail you can get 1 year mega lite pro access for free as students by concern of mega team.

and more methods...
LOL!! If that was the case, why not just tell it!!?? "Evidence are CONFIDENTIAL."... Bullshit! Are we going to have secrets among us in the staff now..?

• Haha
It seems to me as long as peoples benefit from stuff themselves they don't give a sh** about the rules of this place. Am I wrong...? Hardly....

For your information, I have done some investigation by myself today, and it shows that this guy or his sales site is "not linked to MEGA in any case" confirming that he is carding or hacking the stuff which is illegal according to the rules here.
Well done @Babak reopening the thread letting him scam even more members of your forum!
I have banned that motherfucker and moved all his sales threads to the garbage bin.
I am guilty as charged and I did it for the community. fu** off, now I am really pissed!!

For your information, I have done some investigation by myself today, and it shows that this guy or his sales site is "not linked to MEGA in any case" confirming that he is carding or hacking the stuff which is illegal according to the rules here.
Well done @Babak reopening the thread letting him scam even more members of your forum!
I have banned that motherfucker and moved all his sales threads to the garbage bin.
I am guilty as charged and I did it for the community. fu** off, now I am really pissed!!
proof ?

Yes I agree with you. @promonde brothers.
@Babak takes all the decision by himself. And we are mod but our value is literally zero. All threads re-open by babak if someone start to crying..
And @Babak bro it's 100% true Carding , And Bin are working to get almost any items voucher , accounts, and etc. Which is not allowed here according to rule.
I hope babak should understand this things
Well finally babak is admin. And his decision is final decision. But we are mods and our decision means WTF. Zero value.

@Babak takes all the decision by himself. And we are mod but our value is literally zero. All threads re-open by babak if someone start to crying..
And @Babak bro it's 100% true Carding , And Bin are working to get almost any items voucher , accounts, and etc. Which is not allowed here according to rule.
Well finally babak is admin. And his decision is final decision. But we are mods and our decision means WTF. Zero value.
i need proof! did u see he using fake cart ?
sure no he selling 2 years in this forum with out problem

its not true somedays 10 member get baned each day and never ask why this users banned! becuz i always respect mods

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock