• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Guide] How to unlock unlimited premium Wordfence Security license on any version

eliteshades

May 24, 2019
Under your bed
cornhub.com
  1. Download the official Wordfence security plugin from: https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/wordfence/
  2. Upload the plugin to your wordpress but don't activate it
  3. Next, in your wordpress main dashboard head to Plugins -> Plugin Editor
  4. In the "Select plugin to edit" bar choose Wordfence Security and press Select
  5. Under the "lib file section" select the wordfenceClass.php file
  6. Press ctrl+f and paste this:
if (!WFWAF_SUBDIRECTORY_INSTALL && $waf = wfWAF::getInstance()) {

You should see:

$updateCountries = false;
$homeurl = wfUtils::wpHomeURL();

$siteurl = wfUtils::wpSiteURL();

Now right under it paste this in:

wfConfig::set('isPaid', 1);
wfConfig::set('keyType', wfAPI::KEY_TYPE_PAID_CURRENT);
wfConfig::set('premiumNextRenew', time()+31536000);

So the code should look like this:

7. Save the file, then activate WordFence plugin, you should have unlimited premium license! It says "renew in 365 days" but you will notice that this number doesn't go down ;)

If you can't find the code, you can export the file, edit using notepad++ and then reupload or do something similar. You can also use FTP application to do this method.

Like for more "exploits" like this!

Last edited:
Is there a code for child theme function.php? So every time they have new update, we didn't have to make this code again.

Doesnt work, i cant find code line via ctrl+f. I did everthing step by step but when i choose wordfecneclass.php I cant find that first line

EDIT: My explorer didnt find it via ctrl+f so i copy full code to my offline editor and edit it with this tut. and than copy it back. ITS WORKIN!

Last edited:
I can't find this code in wordfenceClass.php. please help

1. Download the official Wordfence security plugin from: https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/wordfence/
  2. Upload the plugin to your wordpress but don't activate it
  3. Next, in your wordpress main dashboard head to Plugins -> Plugin Editor
  4. In the "Select plugin to edit" bar choose Wordfence Security and press Select
  5. Under the "lib file section" select the wordfenceClass.php file
  6. Press ctrl+f and paste this:

You should see:

Now right under it paste this in:

So the code should look like this:

7. Save the file, then activate WordFence plugin, you should have unlimited premium license! It says "renew in 365 days" but you will notice that this number doesn't go down ;)

Like for more "exploits" like this!
Thank you for this..... Worked like a charm

Damm it,,,,,, it worked. But folks let me explain something to you. Searching for this code from WordPress dashboard might not work for you,

At least it didn't work for me. The workaround is to use FTP application such as FileZilla,

Look for wordfenceClass.php from lib file of the plugin and right it and select view/edit. then search for the code and edit it according to the poster.

I can't find this code in wordfenceClass.php. please help

Do what the other person said because sometimes certain browsers can't find it for some reason. Copy the entire code to notepad++ or something then do the steps and copy and paste everything back in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joseverlopz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock