• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Grupo Pro - Chat Room Scripts

Grupo Pro - Chat Room Scripts 3.6

No permission to download
I still have questions. If you can, please help.
1. The audio message from Android is not audible on iOS.
2. When sending an Audio message from iOS, the device constantly requests access to the microphone. Is it possible to configure the request to be only once?
3. In the Audio message, its duration is shown at 00:00, but you can listen to it. Is it possible to configure Audio messages to show their full duration (for example: 00:15)?
4. Push messages (One Signal) are not shown.
The keys are registered in the settings, a pop-up message is displayed on the first visit to the site, but after consent, Push messages are not received on the device.

And also tell me, please: how do I configure it so that I can share larger videos? For example, 500 MB

Thank you

For nulling only replace attach file on the:

/layouts/installer/installer.php

and enter babia as the purchase code

Thank you

I took both items and packed them into one

Grupo Chat 3.4 NULLED (& TESTED)

Password:

Thanks for the information
I couldn't sleep without knowing

A.k.a
Share your log or screenshot
you are funny hahaha it stuck on install proccess when i click Install after i have put everything from database to admin details it stucked on the final process and never goes !

i thinked i have ficxed it because when i updated PHP version from 7.2 to 8.1 it worked :)

I ask the professionals here to decipher version 3.5 as soon as it has great features, especially video calls
I hope to decipher the full version that contains even the organic system.

lastwall updated Grupo Pro - Chat Room Scripts with a new update entry:

Grupo V3.5

• Group Video Chat (Agora & Twilio)
  • One to One Video Chat (Agora & Twilio)
  • Cloud Storage (Amazon S3-compatible Storage Providers)
  • User Membership System (Requires Extended License)
  • Added PayPal & Stripe Payment Gateways
  • Role Hierarchy feature (Site Roles & Group Roles)
  • Added support for Laut.Fm radio stream (Now Playing Info)
  • Option to add Custom Fields in Guest Login
  • Blacklist Websites with Link Filter
  • Option to select “Terms of Service” Page (Entry Page)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: onemore
I upgraded successfully but the live chat is showing black screen

No, it displays the FAQ settings on the main page and not where I showed it, but Membership is not clear how it can be activated, isn’t it Nulled?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
facdsax
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock