• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GROUP BUY Ryan Levesque – Ask Method Company (All programs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalqueen

Nov 8, 2019
What Is The Ask Method Exactly?
It's the methodology to figure out what your customers want before they even know what they want themselves.

Whenever people hear ASK, they think: Just ask what people want?

People don't know what they want – they know what they don't want. Watch the video above to hear what Ryan had to share.

The secret to figuring out what people want, is asking the right questions in the right way…

And the secret to the Ask Method is using a unique combination of surveys and quizzes online.

What Can The Ask Method Do For Entrepreneurs?
The Ask Method can help you better sell and serve customers. Ryan shares more details in the video above 🙂

Who is The Ask Method Masterclass For?

It's for primarily 4 groups of people (and it will be tailored specifically for you and your needs):

1. Haven't yet chosen their market, and just getting started.

2. Have a market, but don't really have much of a list to speak of.

3. Have a list, but rely on launches and promos – and want to get cold traffic working to scale to the next level

4. Is a marketing consultant, coach, copywriter or agency who does 1-on-1 client work – and could potentially implement elements of the Ask Method for clients.

What Kind Of Results Are Ask Method Masterclass Students Getting?
First, you might be wondering how I've implemented The Ask Method in my business and what results I got (Yes I bought the program at full price immediately when Ryan released it spring 2016)…

Good question!

Here's a few things Ryan Levesque and his awesome Ask Method system has helped me with so far:

I started adding a simple “ask” email a few minutes to a few hours after my initial welcome email which skyrocketed my email engagement and response rate from my audience.
I've ran successful a DDS (Deep Dive Survey), and figured out EXACTLY what my audience want me to create for them. The deep dive survey is so powerful, and something Ryan teaches you how to do in-depth in the Ask Method Masterclass.
After my first VSM launch fall 2015 which generated over $60k from a small launch list of 1,500 subscribers (with no paid advertising), I created a “Do You Hate Me Survey” for the first time, and I got so many responses from my audience. Then I organized and analyzed all the data, so I could use it to improve the launch and the program for the next big launch.
I implemented the Ask Method in the emails for my Spring 2016 VSM 2.0 launch. I put my subscribers in one of three different buckets depending on what link they clicked in the email, and had a customized page that was speaking directly to them and their needs. The launch was very successful and generated almost $200k from a relatively small launch list of around 5,000 people… I have the Ask Method to thank for some of this, and the fact that I got so many people thanking me for putting the customized pages together.
I'm taking all this to the next level for the fall 2016 VSM 2.0 launch, and setting up a more advanced Ask Method Funnel combined with a PLF style video series launch. I will use a micro commitment survey, and put my audience in one of four different buckets (and since I've surveyed people and tested this, the buckets weren't too hard to figure out for me) before they opt-in to the launch. Then they will receive a custom welcome email and video from me, speaking directly to them. That's what Ryan did for the Ask Method Masterclass launch as well… and it works like crazy!
I will also implement the Ask Method across most my website opt-in forms to put people in different buckets when they sign up
You'll learn how to do all this and much more in the Ask Method Masterclass.

sale page : https://askmethod.com/

18 $ Each Person

link will be delivered via google drive link

Message me here all payment will go trough admin to make it safe

In marketplace rule need at least one image about item + clear the payment method + refund policy + delivery time

Not mention in above post..

And please read first marketplace rule .. then post any content.

This course value is no more than $10 I think..
Total size of this course is - 177 GB (3 course in single archive)

sale page : https://askmethod.com/
18 $ Each Person
link will be delivered via google drive link
Message me here all payment will go trough admin to make it safe

I warned you few weeks back regarding incomplete marketplace post, you didn't listen & kept posting same which I closed later . . .

When you're posting some sort of group-buy things then add complete details (PAYMENT METHODS, HOW YOU WILL PROCESS UPDATES, LINKS ETC ETC) , (why did you take "will go trough admin to make it safe" it made nothing clear) as described in MARKETPLACE RULES , even I have specified PARTICULAR RULE for GROUP-BUY:

CONSIDERING IT AS A IMMATURE POST BY NEGLECTING PREVIOUS WARNING - I AM CLOSING THIS POST . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock