• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gravity Forms | The Best WordPress Form Plugin | Form Builder

Gravity Forms | The Best WordPress Form Plugin | Form Builder v2.8.9

No permission to download
@gigikent
Do you still get that message as I have just grabbed and tested on fresh sandbox and get nothing after I run through setup wizard and start using GF

@midownload
As mentioned above, grabbed and retested, on setup wizard I choose currency and finish setup and went through to create a form with no issues.

I also tried changing it through GF Settings to double check, changed it and clicked on Save Settings, changes are saved and I get settings saved message at top of screen.

Are either of you running anything else alongside GF like view or Flow, (Perks here should not make a difference).
If you are then please grab them again form their own threads here on Babiato, delete existing versions and install again and see what you get again.

Finally, make sure that you do not have any features toggled to on like 'Automatic Background Updates' in GForms or 'Automatic Updates' / 'Pre-Release Versions' in GFlow, these would have already been preselected to be off in GForms and GFlow wizard setups.

However, if you didn't run those setups, then you will need to make sure that you are not receiving anything like that, as that might cause issues especially when a new release comes out and it tries to update automatically your nulled version with the new clean version.

@gigikent
Do you still get that message as I have just grabbed and tested on fresh sandbox and get nothing after I run through setup wizard and start using GF

@midownload
As mentioned above, grabbed and retested, on setup wizard I choose currency and finish setup and went through to create a form with no issues.

I also tried changing it through GF Settings to double check, changed it and clicked on Save Settings, changes are saved and I get settings saved message at top of screen.

Are either of you running anything else alongside GF like view or Flow, (Perks here should not make a difference).
If you are then please grab them again form their own threads here on Babiato, delete existing versions and install again and see what you get again.

That must be it, I have gravity views and gravity perks installed but i remember deactivating them all before running the GF installation wizard, So aside the deleting and reinstalling the G Views and Perks would you also suggest I do same GF forms too? Thanks already

That must be it, I have gravity views and gravity perks installed but i remember deactivating them all before running the GF installation wizard, So aside the deleting and reinstalling the G Views and Perks would you also suggest I do same GF forms too? Thanks already

You would probably be best starting from afresh with all of them, install one at a time and go through the setup wizard for each one.

I would install and activate GForms first as that is the main one, GFlow second, GView last.

After all are activated, if you go into GForms Settings and get a message saying GFlow is invalid, simply dismiss that and it should be gone, however if it keeps reoccurring then let me know.

@bobsmith Thanks for taking the time to analyze this issue. I do indeed have 2 other addons:
- Gravity Forms Signature Add-On (from Babiato)
- Legal Signing by ForGravity (purchased)

So it may be one of these 2 addons that's de-nulling Gravity Forms. My question is: does it affect anything in how the whole thing works? I will try to hide that banner through a CSS in functions.php, but I want to know if Gravity Forms will work properly even it 'knows' it's unlicensed.

@bobsmith Thanks for taking the time to analyze this issue. I do indeed have 2 other addons:
- Gravity Forms Signature Add-On (from Babiato)
- Legal Signing by ForGravity (purchased)

So it may be one of these 2 addons that's de-nulling Gravity Forms. My question is: does it affect anything in how the whole thing works? I will try to hide that banner through a CSS in functions.php, but I want to know if Gravity Forms will work properly even it 'knows' it's unlicensed.
The two addons should not affect anything, it will be either GForms itself or GFlow affecting it as it is linked.

Let me have a look as am sure that error message will be either in the code or have a link to it, so it should be able to be removed. 🤔

Let me have a look as am sure that error message will be either in the code or have a link to it, so it should be able to be removed. 🤔
It'd be great if you can remove that message as part of the nulling. Looking forward to your reply, thanks!

Gravity Forms v2.6.7 Changelog
  • Added security enhancements.
  • Added support for environment options.
  • Fixed an issue where the product field description is not announced by screen readers when the quantity field is disabled.
  • Fixed an issue where the wrong change log can display on update.
  • Fixed an issue that can result in the database upgrade stalling with an error when updating from very old versions.
  • Updated how the predefined choices list for gender and the name prefix choices are generated to make them easier to translate.

It'd be great if you can remove that message as part of the nulling. Looking forward to your reply, thanks!
another way you can remove that is by adding the following into your functions.php file OR via code snippets plugin:

function remove_gravity_forms_nag() {
update_option( 'rg_gforms_message', '' );
remove_action( 'after_plugin_row_gravityforms/gravityforms.php', array( 'GFForms', 'plugin_row' ) );
}
add_action( 'admin_init', 'remove_gravity_forms_nag' );

PLUS you can also use this to remove the update nag that keeps coming back:

if(is_admin()){
$dismissed = get_option("gf_dismissed_upgrades");
$version_info = GFCommon::get_version_info();
if(!$dismissed || !in_array($version_info["version"], $dismissed)){
update_option("gf_dismissed_upgrades", array($version_info["version"]));
}
}

NOT found a way to completly disable the update check notfications that are scattered around plugin... if anyone knows how to do that?

@noobs Thanks a lot for the first part of the code, it works to remove the nagging banner.

Please explain the second part of the code. What update nag does it remove?

@noobs Thanks a lot for the first part of the code, it works to remove the nagging banner.

Please explain the second part of the code. What update nag does it remove?
sometimes the NAG comes back after you have dismissed it SO the first code whilst it works can sometimes FLOP over.... the second is what you might call a fail safe. If its admin logged in you wont see that nag!

Just need a way now to remove 'update avaliable' on plugin page AND the dreaded number in right hand menu!

Babak updated Gravity Forms - Best Plugin Forms For WordPress with a new update entry:

Gravity Forms v2.6.7 Nulled

Download Gravity Forms v2.6.7 - WordPress Forms Plugin Free Nulled
v2.6.7 | 2022-09-21 Thanks To @stefMT

- Added security enhancements.
- Added support for environment options.
- Fixed an issue where the product field description is not announced by screen readers when the quantity field is disabled.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong change log can display on update.
- Fixed an issue that can result in the database upgrade stalling with an error when updating from...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock