• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GPT AI Power: Complete AI Pack Pro [Nulled]

GPT AI Power: Complete AI Pack Pro [Nulled] 1.8.59

No permission to download
I got error, for generating content, always said that exceed quota even for a new account in chat gpt, what should i do?

damador updated GPT AI Power: Complete AI Pack Pro [Nulled] with a new update entry:

• Made content writer logs scrollable.
  • Fixed the modal window for fine-tune events.
  • Applied new CSS to AutoGPT Settings.
  • Removed restrictions for Embedding models. This means you can now create a vector db with 1536 or 3072 dimension.
  • Fixed CSS for image buttons in Content Writer.
  • Added a text to show the last run for cron jobs.
  • Fixed the post author, category issue in copy-paste.
  • Improved the style of copy-paste functionality.
  • Updated the CSV style.
  • Fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I can't make Auto RSS work. It gives this error:

"License or domain is not valid"

Yes I have credit in my OpenAI account.

Could you manage to make it work?

cant reporoduce it - didnt used RSS feed yet but after cron setup it works out of box on nulled version (

Screenshot 2024-03-28 160938.png

It is stuck on "pending" status for me too. I tried to trigger it manually. It doesn't work at all. Such a shame... There are lots of AI plugins to create posts but there is not one plugin to work with RSS...

it's not stuck - at the time of writing previous post, there were 15 posts in queue

Screenshot 2024-03-28 190454.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock