• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Good Work admin and cyberdevil

I was never following him, what scam he did?

Most of the things he was selling by claiming them as SAFE started getting banned/suspended etc etc , while report came - he started disappearing & showing fake excuses to take time to solve , , , things went out of hand when all his google admin a/c's / .EDU mails , / NetFlix accounts got banned & he stopped responding for 2 weeks even upon reports came & members tried to report him via his email /group . . .
So, I decided to trash him out.

Reactions: elmocando
Most of the things he was selling by claiming them as SAFE started getting banned/suspended etc etc , while report came - he started disappearing & showing fake excuses to take time to solve , , , things went out of hand when all his google admin a/c's / .EDU mails , / NetFlix accounts got banned & he stopped responding for 2 weeks even upon reports came & members tried to report him via his email /group . . .
So, I decided to trash him out.
with 358,791.61INR he have good life in india :D

He has scammed at least $ 5,000
358,791.61INR !!!!!!!!!

I don't know how much, i never followed or tracked his selling records :rolleyes:
just disgusting sh** man, even somewhere he argues with me on a certain outcome of the products he was selling ...

Beside I doubted him who complained & abused me near you (the screenshot you showed me about a seller (blurred name) insulting me (when we were in wrong environment)) :LOL:

Ya, indeed if amount is true . . . India is getting full with such greedy cheap assholes .
and such greedy cheap assholes. active over telegram mostly...i also give him some money as help half money he returns but half still pending and no response from his side..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock