• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gonzales plugin v2.1.2

Piyu03

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Feb 24, 2019
India
Gonzales WordPress plugin logo

Gonzales plugin
Faster WordPress - conditionally disable plugins, CSS and JavaScript files if you don't need them

TL;DR

HOW TO SPEED UP WORDPRESS?
I created separated article about common problems and you should definitely read it now. In big shortcut answer to this question is: by conditional resources (assets/plugins) loading. Goal is to:

• minimize number of assets (CSS/JS) (faster rendering, reduced CPU/GPU usage on end device)
  • decrease document loading time (minimized TTFB timings, reduced CPU & RAM usage on server)
Gonzales allows to conditionally load CSS, JS and even plugins depending on page you visit. It's simple and lightweight tool which allows to get rid of useless CSS and JS files registered by themes and plugins.

Screenshot of Gonzales plugin - tool thanks which you'll get rid of useless CSS and JS assets

This WordPress plugin do not remove files from server - it's safe speeding up tool. If you accidentally break website appearance you can disable plugin and website will present old, unoptimized version. Btw: it's good approach to compare before/after timings :)

You can read detailed Gonzales documentation explaining how to speed up WordPress in theory or take a look at App Shah's review to understand how it works in real life (Crunchify website case, v.2.0.x used):

Last edited:
bro, note all the "wp_datebase_tablename" showing in red.

just delete plugin from wordpress,

check that folder in cpanel in Plugins directory if exist delete that.

now go for your phpmyadmin from cpanel find those database files which you have noted and delete them.

and then install again

take a backup before doing that.

have a nice day. 😄

Reactions: mahdiagho
bro, note all the "wp_datebase_tablename" showing in red.

just delete plugin from WordPress,

check that folder in cpanel in Plugins directory if exist delete that.

now go for your phpmyadmin from cpanel find those database files which you have noted and delete them.

and then install again

take a backup before doing that.

have a nice day. 😄

Hi and Thank you. I re-install, and it's Ok now. Do you know how I can disable unused scripts in all single products pages? In each page, there is an option to disable plugins on that but not for all that type of the page. I hope to speak clearly.

Reactions: Piyu03
bro i never used this plugin so i cant help you with the functionality of this pluign.
you can find some useful information on the web... 😄

Reactions: mahdiagho
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock