• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] Slider Revolution - All Official Templates

I don't have all the new templates.
I don't have a license for the Slider Revolution plugin.
I sometimes provide new templates after I place an order for them.
But, I don't have the opportunity to make orders for all the templates.
Ask those who have a licensed version of the plugin.
I havent know that, thanks for info

Reactions: kaedhm
Reactions: tagre
Read all the previous comments.
Everything is as old as the world.
hi thank you for respond, the plugin is up to date. And i have downloaded zip file from the mega folder , and i am upload via manual import . But the issue is there

hi thank you for respond, the plugin is up to date. And i have downloaded zip file from the mega folder , and i am upload via manual import . But the issue is there
You need to recheck the revolution slider plugin nulled or not. If you are using the plugin which is auto-install within theme requirements then it does not work.
You need to download nulled version on babiato and install it. Try again then.

Reactions: kaedhm
What is the problem?
You can be more specific, give me a screenshot.
Don't use general phrases.

Happy new year guys!😊

Maybe someone could share this template -​

Suits Product Showcase Slider Template​

Thank you in advance!​

1704193577280.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock