• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] SENTRY UNLIMITED PROJECTS ACCOUNT ✅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you need Sentry? 🏊‍♀️

Sentry is an error monitoring software & a performance monitoring software. It helps every developer diagnose, fix, and optimize the performance of their code. With Sentry, developers around the world save time & energy. Sentry supports more than 30 coding languages, which means it probably supports yours. It also integrates with a whole bunch of useful tools (and a few necessary evils), including but definitely not limited to GitHub, Slack, and Jira. Sentry has support for JavaScript, React, Node, Python, PHP, Ruby, Java, and other programming languages.

The main reasons for developers:
Getting rid of risks to deploy code with bugs Getting a quick notification about troubles Allowing a fast turnaround with bug fixes Receiving a convenient display of errors in admin panel Sorting the errors by user/browser segments Understanding what is wrong with your project in real-time Understanding the number of issues people are having with your app

✔ How to enter the Giveaway:​

1: Comment your favorite programming language to get entry to the giveaway​

2: NO RESTRICTIONS, EVERYONE IS WELCOME 💕

3: Show some love by liking the post {OPTIONAL}​

Is this still available? Am working with PHP scripts and would appreciate consideration.

I am a web and mobile application developer :) I use javascript and my preference is to use React.

It will be a great pleasure for me to receive such a gift from your because it will help me enormously in my future paths.

Once again Thank you and to all the donors who contribute every day for the best of all in this blog.

Reactions: hoatra
Wow! I'm a JS developer. and I want to use it for JS and PHP Laravel!
Sentry is amazing and this giveaway is so WONDERFUL!

Love it so much. Thank you! :love: :love: :love:

Reactions: trankhuo1981
Hi, i’m working with php and started with flutter dart.
Sendry will help me. Thank you

Why do you need Sentry? 🏊‍♀️

Sentry is an error monitoring software & a performance monitoring software. It helps every developer diagnose, fix, and optimize the performance of their code. With Sentry, developers around the world save time & energy. Sentry supports more than 30 coding languages, which means it probably supports yours. It also integrates with a whole bunch of useful tools (and a few necessary evils), including but definitely not limited to GitHub, Slack, and Jira. Sentry has support for JavaScript, React, Node, Python, PHP, Ruby, Java, and other programming languages.

The main reasons for developers:
Getting rid of risks to deploy code with bugs Getting a quick notification about troubles Allowing a fast turnaround with bug fixes Receiving a convenient display of errors in admin panel Sorting the errors by user/browser segments Understanding what is wrong with your project in real-time Understanding the number of issues people are having with your app

✔ How to enter the Giveaway:​

1: Comment your favorite programming language to get entry to the giveaway​

2: NO RESTRICTIONS, EVERYONE IS WELCOME 💕

3: Show some love by liking the post {OPTIONAL}​

I am an Full Stack Developer.. But daily code on PHP & Python..
could you please count me too

• Love
Reactions: amansp3
Thank you for this. I love golang, javascript, Java and php. Getting this account would help me a lot and will remain ever grateful to you. God bless you.

Is this still available? Am working with PHP, javascript and would appreciate consideration.

Hello everyone :)
im currently trying to become a full stack developer and im going to study programming in a new town in a few months 🫠 anyway…

Some small projects I'm currently running on Vue.js + Laravel (PHP), React and also CMS System (Wordpress) running on PHP mainly to develop a few plugins.

Working on PHP, JAVA, Javascript, Node.
Start learning Android, Kotlin, Node, Unity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock