• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] [LIMITED] Get Free Adobe Stock account 10 - 40 - 750 assets One month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi OP,
I thought can download it later, but I don't know if it will expire after a day so I didn't download anything yet.

Could you invite me again plz?

Thanks

Hi OP,
I thought can download it later, but I don't know if it will expire after a day so I didn't download anything yet.

Could you invite me again plz?

Thanks
it's not downloading anything because one idiot (extended license) downloaded it, it's over the limit.
This person name youcef boualala

Some Members Download huge extended Licenses, So I will cancel them Access
& I would not add more assets until adding new members
also, I had to raise the subscription of my clients from Adobe CC All Apps to AdobeCC Pro Edition For Free

Last edited:

ouedkniss

I thought I could download anything I saw a lot of Plan credits
I thought it was all mine
I'm sorry for you and the forum babiato please forgive me
please

ouedkniss

I thought I could download anything I saw a lot of Plan credits
I thought it was all mine
I'm sorry for you and the forum babiato please forgive me
please

Before, I have 22k assets
The standar license 1 assets (credit)
The extand license take between 100 to 300 assets, & you download about 100 assets
You claim about 20k assets just you

Now all members should wait until the next month to get +50k assets for all
& any member download extended license I will cancel his subscription

Okay I will avoid my accound suspend (from bad words), but why you do this (download extent license for no reason).
Please don't stop sharing this bro. You give big things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock