• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] 10.000 credits to use for advertising your website

Tired of purchasing credits on all kind of auto surf , paid to click websites ?
I will give away 10.000 credits for each member coming from Babiato forum so she/he can spend for web traffic or banner views.
Add our banner/link on your site and you will earn:
  • 500 coins for each user that signs up to our site
  • $0.01 for each user that signs up to our site
  • 25% from money spent by your referrals, on our site

Reply back to the thread if you are interested and i will pm you with the details to avoid any spam/advertising.
Plesea++a
Tired of purchasing credits on all kind of auto surf , paid to click websites ?
I will give away 10.000 credits for each member coming from Babiato forum so she/he can spend for web traffic or banner views.
Add our banner/link on your site and you will earn:
  • 500 coins for each user that signs up to our site
  • $0.01 for each user that signs up to our site
  • 25% from money spent by your referrals, on our site

Reply back to the thread if you are interested and i will pm you with the details to avoid any spam/advertising.
Let roll it, send me one please.
Thank you in advance.

@Rupper i never said i'l give 500 , you can earn additional 500 for inviting friends. bassically for each friend you invite using your affiliate link you will receive 500 extra coins

Everyone receive they're credits so far , 4 more members also got a private message with the steps ! If i missed someone please send me a private conversation

Hey, I'm interested. Though, is it the website listed in your profile? because i've already signed up for that >.<

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock