• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] 🔥🔥 Free Spin Article Service 🔥🔥

FocusOnGoodThings

Jul 2, 2020
Send me an article here by commenting below.

🔥🔥 You will get
👉 10 new spin version of your article
👉 1 spintax article of your file. If you want you can make changes yourself in above 10 articles then this spintax article will help you.

🔥🔥 Procedure for request
1. Send me an article in the txt file or word file. I prefer txt file.
2. Send article here in the comment
3. Inform the quality you want, unique, readable or balance
4. One request per user per day. You can order different article from same user id on next day.
5. I do not accept adult content.

🔥🔥 Delivery
1. I try to deliver on same day, but sometimes it may take upto 24-48hrs.
2. I have shared MEGA download link here in this same post below. There will be folder with your username in this download link. Please note other users will be able to access your aticle. So if you have something private or secret then please do not place request.

Download link for SPUN ARTICLE -
https://mega.nz/folder/SksgRCAC#vZFVayW29qizbtjgmoU2dA

Note: I do not guarantee this will be COPYSCAPE passed or not.

🔥🔥 SHARE SOME HAPPINESS. HIT THE LIKE BUTTON :) 🔥🔥

Last edited:
Hello i am interested, please spin this article for me on the attached. Make it as unique as possible. I will give my feedback afterwards.

Attachments

• Article to be spun.txt
    6 KB · Views: 12
Hello i am interested, please spin this article for me on the attached. Make it as unique as possible. I will give my feedback afterwards.

Thank you in advance for LIKE - Made spun article as per your requirement. To download refer 1st post

Cheers....

If you think this gave you happiness, then share some happiness. Hit a LIKE button

need
Send me an article here by commenting below.

🔥🔥 You will get
👉 10 new spin version of your article
👉 1 spintax article of your file. If you want you can make changes yourself in above 10 articles then this spintax article will help you.

🔥🔥 Procedure for request
1. Send me an article in the txt file or word file. I prefer txt file.
2. Send article here in the comment
3. Inform the quality you want, unique, readable or balance
4. One request per user per day. You can order different article from same user id on next day.
5. I do not accept adult content.

🔥🔥 Delivery
1. I try to deliver on same day, but sometimes it may take upto 24-48hrs.
2. I have shared MEGA download link here in this same post below. There will be folder with your username in this download link. Please note other users will be able to access your aticle. So if you have something private or secret then please do not place request.

Download link for SPUN ARTICLE -
https://mega.nz/folder/SksgRCAC#vZFVayW29qizbtjgmoU2dA
I tried many different options. I also checked the article spun by you and I don't like it too. it's my own opinion btw. thanks for helping people.

Note: I do not guarantee this will be COPYSCAPE passed or not.

🔥🔥 SHARE SOME HAPPINESS. HIT THE LIKE BUTTON :) 🔥🔥
it please

I don't think it is a good idea sharing files on this posts. Anyone can download them and use them and get them indexed before me. it is best to send report to DM.

To be honest, the quality of the article is not so good for me to put on my Web 2.0's, a good spinner will rephrase the sentences etc. It is easy for the plagiarism checkers to detect the source where these articles came from. I would probably use it for tier 2 or 3 articles. It is obviously that your spinner just spun a word out of each sentence. Thanks anyway for your effort.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock