• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Get Genuine Licence(s) Installed For Astra Agency Bundle At $11

REVIEW of the $11 purchase/service supplies by @joAbear.

I recently purchased the $11 package/service from the seller.

I found that the seller provided a quick and professional service.

As both the seller and I were online at the same time — everything was done in half an hour.

I also found that the seller was trustworthy, and the seller did not use his temporary administrative privileges to do anything funny.

I did a full backup, including database, of the site before granting access to seller and after everything was done. I then compared all the changes using a diff tool — no unauthorized activity by the seller was discovered.

Though, I still, changed all the passwords, including a database password and database user name — you can never be too safe; and of course, deleted the temporary admin user granted to the seller.

So, I would recommend this seller. ✅
thanks for the kind words. And yes better to be safe. No worries. Thanks for your trust. Build something amazing with the package.

REVIEW of the $20 purchase/service supplies by @joAbear.

I recently purchased the $20 package/service from the seller.

I also found that the seller was trustworthy, and the seller did not use his temporary administrative privileges to do anything funny.

I extend my continuous thanks to this seller

And all the appreciation.

REVIEW of the $20 purchase/service supplies by @joAbear.

I recently purchased the $20 package/service from the seller.

I extend my continuous thanks to this seller

And all the appreciation.

thanks for your kind words. Create something awesome.

This seller is very trustworthy and delivered as promise all Astra Pro Agency Bundle and Elementor Pro.

Buy licences from him and trust him. He delivered as promised.

To all of my customers please update your astra pro with the developer new release of 3.5.2 that should be inside your wp dashboard now, it fixes a security Vulnerability found in the last version.

Reactions: makareim
Just bought a package. Very quick deal with professionalism. They even took a step of helping me further than just the base theme install.

+Vouch

Reactions: sidasu
Just bought a package. Very quick deal with professionalism. They even took a step of helping me further than just the base theme install.

+Vouch
Thanks for your kind words and trust. Enjoy and build something amazing!

Reactions: amintab2001
Astra Bundle Only $6 for the next 1 week, Grab it will its HOT!!!

Astra Bundle Only $6 for the next 2 week, Grab it will its HOT!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock