• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Get Free VPS FROM GOOGLE FREE FOR U WITH RAM32GB SPEED 10GB ON SEC! Updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GARAYEV

Jul 24, 2019
IRAN
home-campaign-anthos.jpg

Get Free 365 days VPS FROM GOOGLE FREE FOR U WITH RAM32GB SPEED 10GB ON SEC!

Specifications
RAM 32 Gb
Speed 10GB
8-core processor The last generation
User-selectable operating system
AND...

How can I get this ?

I need Nothing ON THIS THREAD If I get some comments I will activate it for you :)

home-campaign-anthos.jpg

Get Free 365 days VPS FROM GOOGLE FREE FOR U WITH RAM32GB SPEED 10GB ON SEC!

Specifications
RAM 32 Gb
Speed 10GB
8-core processor The last generation
User-selectable operating system
AND...

How can I get this ?

I need 200 likes ON THIS THREAD If I get 200 likes I will activate it for you :)
its iban method?? just asking

you can get here: https://cloud.google.com/free/

Docs: https://cloud.google.com/free/docs/gcp-free-tier

Credit card verification
Google asks for your credit card information when you sign up for the free trial to:

Verify your identity.
Distinguish actual customers from robots.
Even though you set up a billing account, you won't be charged unless you upgrade to a paid account. You might notice a $0-1 transaction from Google after you sign up. This transaction:

Is an authorization request to validate your account, not a permanent charge.
Might be converted to local currency by your bank.
Might appear on your statement for up to a month.
Contact your bank if you have questions about the authorization.

Note: If you encounter issues during the verification process, contact billing support.
No credit card?
If you don't have a credit card you can provide bank account information instead:

Google deposits a random small amount to your account.
You use the deposit amount to finish the sign-up process.
It might take 2 to 3 days to get the deposit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock