• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GET] .CO DOMAIN FREE FOR 1 YEAR (NO CC OR PAYPAL NEEDED)

It is not a spam, Guys it is collaboration effort from innpulsacolombia and clickpanada. They are giving away .co for free for entrepreneurs. Buy the way .co is available from 2$ but these guys are giving it for free. @
dareal90 how do prove it is spam I don't see any spammy things in the site.
You will see that within a month or two.

same here. do i need to use VPN? and which country its support without Columbia?

This is bullshit. Even if some people are being able to register successfully I am not able to set my own dns. Don't register for their service it's a waste of time. @medw1311 Please close this thread.

This is bullshit. Even if some people are being able to register successfully I am not able to set my own dns. Don't register for their service it's a waste of time. @medw1311 Please close this thread.

I think so. i exposed my 2 email address just because running after this sh**

• Haha
Reactions: nevenx
Guys,

This is legitimate and it is an alliance in Colombia between Clickpanda.com and iNNpulsa to help entrepreneurs and small businesses transition online during July.

It works for both .CO & .COM.CO domains

Let’s not abuse this offer as they may close it to foreign IPs

I managed to redirect my DNS successfully and am posting a few screenshots for those who haven’t been able to do so:
paso1.png
paso2.png

Reactions: LOrdSteiN
Guys,

This is legitimate and it is an alliance in Colombia between Clickpanda.com and iNNpulsa to help entrepreneurs and small businesses transition online during July.

It works for both .CO & .COM.CO domains

Let’s not abuse this offer as they may close it to foreign IPs

I managed to redirect my DNS successfully and am posting a few screenshots for those who haven’t been able to do so:
paso1.png
paso2.png

Buddy don't try explain anything, no point to wasting your time.

If anyone close this thread community is which will lose.

People is already sharing here screenshots with proofs and saying it works, unluckily not for everyone but is not reason to sh** post.

Surprisingly a "nullmaster" don't know how to change DNS to a domain on whmcs :ROFLMAO:

And everyone else is registering with their real email adresses kek, i used a email from my domain @fckoffnibba.xyz for mine :ROFLMAO:

Bought 1 domain. For those who can't change DNS, just install a page translator plugin in chrome or firefox then right click > Translate.
Then add cloudflare DNS and manage your domain from there.

Thanks for sharing this stuff.

What happened?
This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.

anyone facing the same

I cannot access the website, I keep getting an error. Screenshot above.

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 3
Error 1020 Ray ID: 5b4bb731c9760635 • 2020-07-18 11:03:20 UTC
Access denied
What happened?

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.
Cloudflare Ray ID: 5b4bb731c9760635Your IP: 2401:4900:4bc2:87cd:49c9:c8aa:f543:50a1Performance & security by Cloudflare

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock