• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Genuine RankMath SEO Agency License Starting @ $3.50 Per Year

Interested in a copy. Can I use it on multiple websites?
P.S: I already have rankmath installed. If I add the license key, will it just be upgraded to Agency? and any changes will be made to my current settings?

Thanks
yes, each purchase is for 1 website, but you can purchase for bundle.

you want be adding a license key, i am not seeling license, i am install and activating only, and yes, it will show my agency badge, no changes will be made, it will pick up from your current setting

Can NOT update?

Update failed: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature
why would you post that on the thread instead on PM so i can look at it for you? Go back to the PM we talked on so we can keep record of this,
also try to manual update, usually that error has to do with server memory, which i can not control for you, its your server

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock