• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Genuine Licences] Elementor Pro & Many Elementor Addons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Medw1311,

i'm interested in Astra Pro Growth Bundle'. Do you have license to lifetime?

Hello Medw1311,

i'm interested in Astra Pro Growth Bundle'. Do you have license to lifetime?
I've sent you a PM

Hi Medw1311!

I am interested in Elementor Pro + Essential Addons For Elementor, I also sent you a PM.

Last edited:
hie @Medw1311 . wanted to ask if i will be able to subscribe to Elementor AI if i purchase Elementor Pro from you. Thanks

Yo, Admins.. Every client I get, do i have to contact you to install the addons, or can I have 25 licences of 5 plugins per site and decide for myself which plugins I use for that site and when? I am interestedf in Elem-pro, piotnet pafe, elementor templates, some more addons.. plz.. 'd really like some flexibility .. Is that possibler?

Hi Medw1311!

I am interested in Elementor Pro + Essential Addons For Elementor, I also sent you a PM.
I've replied to your PM
Elementor Pro, ElementsKit and Powerpack pro please :)
I've replied to your PM
hie @Medw1311 . wanted to ask if i will be able to subscribe to Elementor AI if i purchase Elementor Pro from you. Thanks
I've been off sick all week so not had a chance to test out how the AI subscription works yet but I'm hopeful that my customers will be able to use my subscription for it.
Hi! Im interested in elementor pro license
I've sent you a PM
Need Elementor Pro 🤗

✌️
I've sent you a PM

Elementor Pro please.​

I've replied to your PM
Yo, Admins.. Every client I get, do i have to contact you to install the addons, or can I have 25 licences of 5 plugins per site and decide for myself which plugins I use for that site and when? I am interestedf in Elem-pro, piotnet pafe, elementor templates, some more addons.. plz.. 'd really like some flexibility .. Is that possibler?
Yes you would need to contact me for all installs.
I need ele pro + powerpack.....is that available?
I've sent you a PM

Hey @Medw1311 , can I get tit installed on a Stage server and later transfer the license to primary domain? is it possible?
Yes that is possible.
How does the license for Elementor work? can you tell me i want to buy
Not sure what you mean tbh but basically I connect your website to one of the seats on my 1,000 sites licence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock