• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Genesis Framework Package Theme

Genesis Framework Package Theme v3.5.0

No permission to download
here are some children's themes :

Attachments

• StudioPress-Child Themes-Part_1.zip
    9.9 MB · Views: 77
Reactions: Babak

Attachments

• StudioPress-Child Themes-Part_2.zip
    8.8 MB · Views: 77

Attachments

• StudioPress-Child Themes-Part_3.zip
    9.5 MB · Views: 81
here is Geodir_geo-bold-2.1.2 :

Attachments

• geodir_geo-bold-2.1.2.zip
    404.2 KB · Views: 33
Be careful, after keeping this resource installed, downloaded from here, a post appeared on my blog that when I clicked it redirected me to a French po** page. I understand that when downloading a null element we are exposed to certain situations, but I did not expect it from babiato.org
Unfortunately my limitations do not allow me to share interesting resources with you. All with caution, Greetings.

Be careful, after keeping this resource installed, downloaded from here, a post appeared on my blog that when I clicked it redirected me to a French po** page. I understand that when downloading a null element we are exposed to certain situations, but I did not expect it from babiato.org
Unfortunately my limitations do not allow me to share interesting resources with you. All with caution, Greetings.
need more proof

Reactions: dowebelsalvador
need more proof

I have found the following file:
Code:
/wp-content/mu-plugins/rms_unique_wp_mu_pl_fl_nm.php
This file contains the following code:
I have attached the file.

When you delete the file, the post disappears and does not appear until after a while.

I know that I have no way to verify that the only thing I have installed is WordPress from https://es.wordpress.org and the Genesis Framework that I downloaded from here. That's why I'm just saying that caution should be exercised.

Always grateful for everything resources shared in Babiato, especially you @Babak. And grateful with you for paying attention to my comments
Best regards.

Attachments

• rms_unique_wp_mu_pl_fl_nm.zip
    4.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Love
I have found the following file:
Code:
/wp-content/mu-plugins/rms_unique_wp_mu_pl_fl_nm.php
This file contains the following code:
I have attached the file.

When you delete the file, the post disappears and does not appear until after a while.

I know that I have no way to verify that the only thing I have installed is WordPress from https://es.wordpress.org and the Genesis Framework that I downloaded from here. That's why I'm just saying that caution should be exercised.

Always grateful for everything resources shared in Babiato, especially you @Babak. And grateful with you for paying attention to my comments
Best regards.
ohohoh which items u download bro ?
yes shared before 2 3 times inside babiato and i remove it
which items u download bro ?

Reactions: babilove
ohohoh which items u download bro ?
yes shared before 2 3 times inside babiato and i remove it
which items u download bro ?
Hi Babak, I had this virus plugin issue too ( I don't know which plugin caused it but I guess it was wp-rocket. again I guess it was that not really sure) and it effected my entire server so any new WP installation is already included with this mu-plugin virus and I have to clean it every time manually. Do you know where I can find the hidden file of this virus and delete it permanently?

Thanks a lot

Babak updated Genesis Framework Package Theme with a new update entry:

Genesis Framework Package Theme v3.3.4

Download Genesis Framework Package Theme v3.3.4 Nulled Free
[v3.3.4] - 2021-07-08

### Added
* Using the use_widgets_block_editor filter in WordPress 5.8, the pre-5.8 widget screen behavior remains the same. To opt-in to the new WP 5.8 widgets editor, place this code in your theme's functions.php file: `add_filter( 'use_widgets_block_editor', '__return_true' );`

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock