• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GANDI.NET is doing $1 domains for a VERY limited time! Hurry!

Seraphos

Trusted Seller
Banned User
Oct 6, 2019
Included with every domain name:

2 mailboxes with 3GB storage
Unlimited aliases and forwarding
1 Standard SSL certificate 1 Year to activate
Our LiveDNS nameservers Anycast + DNSSEC

NOTICE: Unlike the scammers here, I am not including affiliate links...

Included with every domain name:

2 mailboxes with 3GB storage
Unlimited aliases and forwarding
1 Standard SSL certificate 1 Year to activate
Our LiveDNS nameservers Anycast + DNSSEC

NOTICE: Unlike the scammers here, I am not including affiliate links...

can we buy with paypal?

I honestly don't know. I always register at my friends registrar that he owns Epik.

So you hi9jacked my thread to post a link to your affiliate thread?
Shame.

SHAMEFUL!

Reactions: CarlosTorch
So you hi9jacked my thread to post a link to your affiliate thread?
Shame.

SHAMEFUL!

there is affiliate and non affiliate links in my thread for your kind information only affiliate links are not allowed in forum. Now its depend on members which link they use and I am not hijacked your thread I am just informing others as the domain renewal is too high just mark also this type of points .

Domain renewal is too high for who? You? Me? How do you know other peoples monetary valuations? $10 for me is that same as $100.

Just because it is too much for YOU to renew, doesn't mean it is for anyone else.

Also, things you DON'T know, with GoDaddy your SSL costs over $50 yearly after the first year, the domain renewal is around $10 or so and you get no free email addresses.
GoDaddy charges $9.99 for Whois Privacy, with Gandi, it's free,

With Gandi, all of it is free.

Don't get me wrong, I own hundreds of domains, over about 30 registrars.

It's simple, you saw a thread, you thought "Hey I can direct them to MY thread and maybe make some money from it!"

C'mon man, seriously, my intelligence quotient is ample enough to see what everyone else can see easily...

Ahhh... I see you couldn't afford the GoDaddy.com $9.99 whois privacy...

Registrant Name: Soyeb Ghaswala
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: New Prajapati Colony
Registrant Street: Desra
Registrant City: Bilimora
Registrant State/Province: Gujarat
Registrant Postal Code: 396321

You think Gandi might be a better choice now?

but why you are fighting with me ? are owner of Gandi ? or you will get commission ? or something else ?

I am just suggesting I am not promoting my thread here . And I will not build my own house for this 2$ commission. Its not make sense you are react like a kid

Grove up dont try to teach how to fu**

and delete above comment ok

Last edited:
This is the reason I never submit a sale thread on babiato. Once in starting, I post a sales thread & voila!! After a few minutes, a bunch of babiato users trash my sales thread. That was my last thread here.

Reactions: Tinmin
This is the reason I never submit a sale thread on babiato. Once in starting, I post a sales thread & voila!! After a few minutes, a bunch of babiato users trash my sales thread. That was my last thread here.

lol.. 😅😅😅😅😅

this kind of member should be banned

but why you are fighting with me ? are owner of Gandi ? or you will get commission ? or something else ?

I am just suggesting I am not promoting my thread here . And I will not build my own house for this 2$ commission. Its not make sense you are react like a kid

Grove up dont try to teach how to fu**

and delete above comment ok

But I thought GoDaddy was a good registrar to go with?
Are you saying it's not now?

But whois information is public information according to ICAAN...
Why should it be deleted?

Didn't you pay for privacy through GoDaddy the registrar that you claim is the best that you linked to your affiliate code?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock