• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
lgokul updated FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

v 5.2.7 – 15 Jan 22

+ Added an option for Administrators to view all users' logs in the Logs tab;

+ Added an option to filter logs by Social Networks in the Logs tab;

+ Fixed the issue related to the appearance of the Instagram story link;

+ Fixed the issue related to the post types on the schedule module;

+ Fixed the issue related to Google Business and Blogger refresh token;

+ Made minor improvements and fixed some small bugs.

Installation guide for those with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm getting an error with Instagram, yesterday I updated the cookie (because I change the password for the account) but Im getting this error when trying to share, I also try the login method and It's correct because I recieve the new login email from Instagram but also didn't work.

Error message:
Delete the instagram account and all the schedules that contain the old account.
Then re-add the account and create the schedules.

Hello @alvaro

Deleted plugin, I check database tables via PhpMyAdmin and if still exist any tables for plugin I droped them.
Install plugin back
Volaaaa...

I activated every account with cookie method.

Only linkedin didnt work...
linkedin not working?
In my country it is a non-existent social network so I have no way to test.

If you had an account it would be greatly appreciated to review it.

@lgokul I'm trying to donate to get the normal access. But your donate link is broken :/ "This organization is currently ineligible to receive donations."

@lgokul there seems to be a problem with pinterest cookie method, he fails to publish posts. taking the file fs-poster / App / Libraries / pinterest / PinterestCookieApi.php of the old version 5.2.6 V3 overwriting it on the new version 5.2.7 everything works. this is the package fixed by me.

I also updated the files /fs-poster/App/Providers/BackEnd.php and /fs-poster/App/Providers/WPHelper.php compared with the original version 5.2.7

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Last edited:
Reactions: lgokul
linkedin not working?
In my country it is a non-existent social network so I have no way to test.

If you had an account it would be greatly appreciated to review it.
@lgokul ,

I think I can share screen shots of error... Connection being borken on oauth step. I think inside plugin settings its using old linkedin oauth values.

I'm adding right now with details.

this is adress in popup window

Code:
https://www.linkedin.com/oauth/v2/authorization?redirect_uri=https://www.sanalsergi.com/?linkedin_callback=1&scope=r_liteprofile,rw_organization_admin,w_member_social,w_organization_social&response_type=code&client_id=869d0k0dnz6ani&state=61e824e900fee

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-19 174933.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-19 174933.png
    171.4 KB · Views: 19
@lgokul there seems to be a problem with pinterest cookie method, he fails to publish posts. taking the file fs-poster / App / Libraries / pinterest / PinterestCookieApi.php of the old version 5.2.6 V3 overwriting it on the new version 5.2.7 everything works. this is the package fixed by me.

I also updated the files /fs-poster/App/Providers/BackEnd.php and /fs-poster/App/Providers/WPHelper.php compared with the original version 5.2.7

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Thanks I'll check it, being an update I can't put the code of old versions that do work. This is going back.
I'll try to fix it with the new code.
Greetings and thanks for your support.

• Love
Reactions: leroy
Thanks I'll check it, being an update I can't put the code of old versions that do work. This is going back.
I'll try to fix it with the new code.
Greetings and thanks for your support.
In fact if you want inspect more I can open user for my site but problem you can use my linkedin to try i think...

It's up to you...

Btw I'm thank you for your work, support and effort...

Cheers...

@lgokul I'm trying to donate to get the normal access. But your donate link is broken :/ "This organization is currently ineligible to receive donations."
Hello, donations are options. From what I understood do you think that if you donate you will have access to the standard application?

The standard applications are exclusive to paid users of the plugin, remember that we are nulled. You can create your application and add it so that the plugin works in app mode.

Even knowing this, if you are willing to donate, I would gladly appreciate it.

@lgokul ,

I think I can share screen shots of error... Connection being borken on oauth step. I think inside plugin settings its using old linkedin oauth values.

I'm adding right now with details.

this is adress in popup window

Code:
https://www.linkedin.com/oauth/v2/authorization?redirect_uri=https://www.sanalsergi.com/?linkedin_callback=1&scope=r_liteprofile,rw_organization_admin,w_member_social,w_organization_social&response_type=code&client_id=869d0k0dnz6ani&state=61e824e900fee
I'm going to create an account and check it is the only way to debug the error.

I advise you to remove your website from the link you put as the plugin author revises babiato sometimes.
Greetings

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Dear @cristiano_s I tried it with the latest uploaded version and pinterest works.

What error do you get?

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 12
20220120_021646.jpg I would be very grateful if someone suggested posting content in this format on Instagram, it is what I have always expected since I discovered the plugin I can only 0lublish the news but I cannot place a frame, place the title, etc.

@lgokul
I redid the clean procedure as per tutorial by exporting the .json by deleting the plugin and reinstalling it and finally importing the .json file
The tests are these:
With version 5.2.6 V3 the pinterest cookie method works.
With version 5.2.7 posts are not published.
I took the PinterestCookieApi.php file of version 5.2.6 V3 and replaced it on your version 5.2.7 and as a mystery works pinterest the cookie method.
I leave you my modified package to compare it
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Reactions: Kamily and leroy
Hi, Anyone help me to add facebook account? I was not redirecting to login page. It showing Nulled By lgokul when i was tring to add account

Everything work except Blogger because there are no apps for it, requires simple google login and the button Get access leads to nulled information. Bummer, would be nice if there is a way to have it working?

For some reason when I add a Facebook app it goes through but it shows 0 Facebook apps. That's not working for me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock