• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
I had something similar previously with adding the Facebook custom app. What I had to do was install some of the previous versions and go through the process of adding the custom app. When it worked and my account was added, I exported the settings and imported into the new update.

Can I ask where you found out where to create the custom app for LinkedIn? I couldn't find how to set up for the app ID and api ID.
If you install from 0 following this tutorial, you no longer have to do that.

Check tutorial:

Regarding LinkedIn I don't use it in my country so I can't help you with that. :/

Try it from a window in incognito mode. If it works, I recommend that you delete cookies and data from your main browser.
Disabled Cloudflare
Open Admin Panel from Firefox Private Window

Result same :/

Disabled Cloudflare
Open Admin Panel from Firefox Private Window

Result same :/
I just checked and it works perfectly on my install.

As a last step deactivate all your plugins except fs poster and try to see if it works. Maybe some plugin creates conflict.
If this worked, activate the plugins one by one until you find which one creates the conflict. Greetings!

Reactions: leroy
It doesnt work for me, It doesnt publish on Instagram and Telegram :(, any idea? Older versions works perfectly (latest working for me was 5.2.1)

It doesnt work for me, It doesnt publish on Instagram and Telegram :(, any idea? Older versions works perfectly (latest working for me was 5.2.1)
Yes, i am still 5.2.1, it work fine. When install newer version, schedule not working. I try many way but not work

They should do a clean install before updating the update instructions are in the post.
Otherwise what you indicate will happen to them.

• Love
Reactions: alvaro
v 5.2.7 – 15 Jan 22

+ Added an option for Administrators to view all users' logs in the Logs tab;

+ Added an option to filter logs by Social Networks in the Logs tab;

+ Fixed the issue related to the appearance of the Instagram story link;

+ Fixed the issue related to the post types on the schedule module;

+ Fixed the issue related to Google Business and Blogger refresh token;

+ Made minor improvements and fixed some small bugs.

Fs-Poster 5.2.7 (Nulled to be tested)

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Installation guide for those with old versions.

1.-
1-png.50377

2.-
2.png

Deactivate the plugin and then delete it.
A message will appear that they want to delete the complement and all its data and put yes.

3.- Upload the new version of the plugin and activate it.
4.- Go back to step 1 but this time we put import and upload the file that we exported in step 1 and that would be it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valentina and leroy

Fs-Poster 5.2.7 (Nulled to be tested)

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Installation guide for those with old versions.

1.-
1-png.50377

2.-
2.png

Deactivate the plugin and then delete it.
A message will appear that they want to delete the complement and all its data and put yes.

3.- Upload the new version of the plugin and activate it.
4.- Go back to step 1 but this time we put import and upload the file that we exported in step 1 and that would be it.
This version working without any errors....

Thank you @cristiano_s

I'm getting an error with Instagram, yesterday I updated the cookie (because I change the password for the account) but Im getting this error when trying to share, I also try the login method and It's correct because I recieve the new login email from Instagram but also didn't work.

Error message:

The account is disconnected from the plugin. Please add your account to the plugin again by getting the cookie on the browser
RETRY

The account is disconnected from the plugin. Please add your account to the plugin again by getting the cookie on the browser Incognito mode. And close the browser without logging out from the account.

I'm getting an error with Instagram, yesterday I updated the cookie (because I change the password for the account) but Im getting this error when trying to share, I also try the login method and It's correct because I recieve the new login email from Instagram but also didn't work.

Error message:
Hello @alvaro

Deleted plugin, I check database tables via PhpMyAdmin and if still exist any tables for plugin I droped them.
Install plugin back
Volaaaa...

I activated every account with cookie method.

Only linkedin didnt work...

Reactions: lgokul
Hello @alvaro

Deleted plugin, I check database tables via PhpMyAdmin and if still exist any tables for plugin I droped them.
Install plugin back
Volaaaa...

I activated every account with cookie method.

Only linkedin didnt work...
I also did that but didn't work, thanks also

• Sad
Reactions: leroy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock