• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
ddmmdit you chill you ahve 42 posts and your file does not work, you have not reputation over your one and only uplaod that i ever seen. I crack this alone and i use an old version,,,

I don't want to read hundreds if not thousand's lines of codes, that's why i am asking lets contribute together, lets do it! I will also share from 0 to 100 but i need to more France so i am not sure if i can do this soon but i will one day...
does not work for you but work for others... take your fight else where, im busy... thanks

Other's also wrote that it gives error\ i suggest you to delete your messages that's what i am gonna do to keep this clean

And also please do not upload spammy files that does not work at all, and can be confirmed anytime on any site, maybe you should also create a clean install of a site and try it out before spamming internet

Also remember me when you grow older and be grateful that i shared this with you so i could also be happy

Other's also wrote that it gives error\ i suggest you to delete your messages that's what i am gonna do to keep this clean

And also please do not upload spammy files that does not work at all, and can be confirmed anytime on any site, maybe you should also create a clean install of a site and try it out before spamming internet

Also remember me when you grow older and be grateful that i shared this with you so i could also be happy
Alright Kiddo... you can now goto bed after you speak your mind... thanks

Kiddo just got to my computer.... know your league newbie... okay if you have issue with your site, just tell the house... anyone can help you solve your problem, we are all here for 3 things, to help or get helped, to learn and to discover... but not dragging a fellow in a mud.... moreover, it not not my method that stop you from activating v3.0.3, its the code you put in the line 54 and 135 in AjaxClass.php which i know the author will come up with new beautiful upgrade... my method still works base on deactivation, and it will continue to work until fs poster got new tricks for their plugin, and i can see that its open ways for others that advance in null of v3.0.3+... so stop embracing your self...

here is the second account.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
Please test!

FS Poster - WordPress auto poster & scheduler v3.0.5 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

how to fix? cant add account. always zero :(

Your plugin disabled!
Reason: FS Poster (warning)! We detect that you installed our plugin an unofficial method! Please download our plugin from the official site. You have to do that for your site security. Please use only the official version of the plugin! All of other unofficial versions are a potential danger for your site!

Your plugin disabled!
Reason: FS Poster (warning)! We detect that you installed our plugin an unofficial method! Please download our plugin from the official site. You have to do that for your site security. Please use only the official version of the plugin! All of other unofficial versions are a potential danger for your site!
yes this is untouched
must someone nulled

Reactions: pckavir
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock