• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
Screenshot 2020-05-30 at 9.01.18 AM.png

@Babak @TassieNZ

See this

I have not posted this on my site?

can you confirm if this nulled plugin is completely safe or not?
I would wait for a response from @lgokul I would personally trust her upload 100%. She has been looking after and updating this thread for a long time now. :)

TasasieNZ :)

Screenshot 2020-05-30 at 9.01.18 AM.png

@Babak @TassieNZ

See this

I have not posted this on my site?

can you confirm if this nulled plugin is completely safe or not?
Hello from what I understood those posts appeared on your wordpress site right?

FS-Poster and my nulled have nothing to do with it, my code is 100% clean.

I suggest that you review other installed plugins or changes to your site that you recently made.

From what I can see, the posts were created 12 hours ago. Remember and see what changes you made or what plugins you installed.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Auwal and TassieNZ
Hello from what I understood those posts appeared on your wordpress site right?

FS-Poster and my nulled have nothing to do with it, my code is 100% clean.

I suggest that you review other installed plugins or changes to your site that you recently made.

From what I can see, the posts were created 12 hours ago. Remember and see what changes you made or what plugins you installed.
PLEASE, BRO, I NEED THIS PLUGIN 😪

Hello, I installed FS Poster 3.6.5, and added a Facebook account using the Cokies method. I book the posts, but the posts are never published in the groups I follow. (Note: I am not an admin of the groups). What can it be?

I think for groups, you need to use app method

Hello, I installed FS Poster 3.6.5, and added a Facebook account using the Cokies method. I book the posts, but the posts are never published in the groups I follow. (Note: I am not an admin of the groups). What can it be?
With the cookies method you can post to groups where you are not an administrator.
If the plugin did not publish, delete the fs poster account.

Open an incognito tab and log in to facebook and copy the new cookie.

Now enter it in the control panel fs poster
and close the incognito window
"eye without closing session"

Try to post again.

With the cookies method you can post to groups where you are not an administrator.
If the plugin did not publish, delete the fs poster account.

Open an incognito tab and log in to facebook and copy the new cookie.

Now enter it in the control panel fs poster
and close the incognito window
"eye without closing session"

Try to post again.
Wordpress option is not working

@Igokul: can you null Blog2socials plugin? it's best auto share plugin: facebook, medium,...anh much more => i has tessted. it's autoshare no problem :(
networks.png

But this plugin not cheap for popular user, @@

Last edited:
@lgokul Any updates for this plugin my friend? Wordpress posts not publishing. Only Share Tab working without inserting image. Please acknowledge. Thank you.

@lgokul Any updates for this plugin my friend? Wordpress posts not publishing. Only Share Tab working without inserting image. Please acknowledge. Thank you.
Hello could you be clearer please maybe with some screenshots.
In which social networks does this happen?
I just tried and everything works as normal.
So far the latest version is 3.6.5

@Igokul: can you null Blog2socials plugin? it's best auto share plugin: facebook, medium,...anh much more => i has tessted. it's autoshare no problem :(
networks.png

But this plugin not cheap for popular user, @@
Will you have the non-nulled files to try?

Plugin cant be activated ...

Purchase key: not working ... when click activate it popup error
I just checked and everything works normally.
Please try disabling other social posts plugins before installing the fs-poster plugin.

Edit: Ok your problem was corrupted tables.
Maybe because you installed another nulled (not mine) from the fs-poster plugin earlier.

It is already solved via TeamViewer.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
Hello could you be clearer please maybe with some screenshots.
In which social networks does this happen?
I just tried and everything works as normal.
So far the latest version is 3.6.5
Hello my friend @lgokul
In this video, I am facing two issues. First issue, the plugin does not publish my Wordpress post.
The second issue, the Share Tab would not post if I insert image. It will only works if I just put the link.
Please help.

Attachments

• FS Poster.zip
    6 MB · Views: 6
Hello my friend @lgokul
In this video, I am facing two issues. First issue, the plugin does not publish my Wordpress post.
The second issue, the Share Tab would not post if I insert image. It will only works if I just put the link.
Please help.
Ok very explanatory video now I understand and check it.

3.6.5 version, I added a Pinterest account successfully by cookie method, yet when I share a post to Pint, it said "Authorization Failed", I check everything, yet still failed, does anyone have same problem and is here any way to fix this problem?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock