• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
ok, it's workingg fine now.
for facebook, i can't working bescause app got delay review (covid-19).
can give me app approved? thanks
Hello Facebook is in charge of approving your app, unfortunately I can not intercede on that topic :(
Cheers!

Reactions: Babak
Hi,

Photos from my post are not inserted into scheduled posts. Worked ok in version 3.5

Hi,

Does anyone else facing double posts ?
im using fb/insta/twitter ..
in all of them im getting double posts

Hi,

Photos from my post are not inserted into scheduled posts. Worked ok in version 3.5
Hello, which version are you currently using when you ran into this problem?
Use version 3.6.3 V3
This happens in some specific social network?
Could you be clearer and take a screenshot?

Hello, which version are you currently using when you ran into this problem?
Use version 3.6.3 V3
This happens in some specific social network?
Could you be clearer and take a screenshot?

I am using 363 v3. I've tested it on fb and twitter.
First post without pictures is from fs poster with mentioned problem ... second is from previous And it worked fine

Attachments

• 7502537E-A59E-422D-8A52-6FE25D81B3E5.jpeg
    7502537E-A59E-422D-8A52-6FE25D81B3E5.jpeg
    217.1 KB · Views: 4
First post without pictures is from fs poster with mentioned problem ... second is from previous And it worked fine
Could you try the new version 3.6.4?

If the problem persists and to confirm, currently it only happens on twitter or also on facebook?

From what I see in his capture, it is not an uploaded image.

It is a link to site with preview.
Can you enter the affected url here and see if it loads the image and take screenshot?

and go to:

And select Upload Feature Image Only

Could you try the new version 3.6.4?

If the problem persists and to confirm, currently it only happens on twitter or also on facebook?
Both, fb and twitter. I will get back to you after i will install v4 an test, give me 10 min

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock