• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
Its not working... Error for both share and schedule... any help?
Execute SQL:
Code:
ALTER TABLE wp_fs_schedules ADD `dont_post_out_of_stock_products` varchar(50) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL

Note: If your prefix is not wp_ replace it with yours.

Reactions: Babak
@lgokul instagram at first work fine but after couple of houre content dont display!!! what should i do????
What do you mean when you say that: content is not displayed
Could you be more specific? some screenshot and where does the error originate if in wordpress or instagram page? otherwise I don't know how to help you.

at first everything work normaly in instagram but after some hours there is only image and plugin doese not put content from my site to my instagram account

Attachments

• Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    699.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Capture4.PNG
    Capture4.PNG
    300.6 KB · Views: 6
at first everything work normaly in instagram but after some hours there is only image and plugin doese not put content from my site to my instagram account

You have been temporarily banned by instagram for putting too long a description or using too many hashtags.

You can know more about the subject here:
https://www.fs-poster.com/doc/instagram-empty-caption

PD: You will see that if you add another instagram account it is published normally.

You just have to wait for the ban to be removed and stop posting lots of hashtags and long descriptions

Reactions: rozbeh1212
sql error:

ALTER TABLE xxx_fs_schedules ADD `dont_post_out_of_stock_products` varchar(50) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL

MySQL çıktısı: Belgeler

#1118 - Row size too large. The maximum row size for the used table type, not counting BLOBs, is 65535. This includes storage overhead, check the manual. You have to change some columns to TEXT or BLOBs

sql error:

ALTER TABLE xxx_fs_schedules ADD `dont_post_out_of_stock_products` varchar(50) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL

MySQL çıktısı: Belgeler

#1118 - Row size too large. The maximum row size for the used table type, not counting BLOBs, is 65535. This includes storage overhead, check the manual. You have to change some columns to TEXT or BLOBs
This happens when you install the plugin?

no, first I want to do this on mysql but it doesn't allow it.
try
Code:
ALTER TABLE xxx_fs_schedules ADD `dont_post_out_of_stock_products` longtext COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL

Replace xxx your prefix

lgokul updated FS Poster - WordPress auto poster & scheduler with a new update entry:

FS Poster - WordPress Auto Poster & Scheduler

v 3.6.3 V2 – Unofficial fix - 03 May 20

+ Fixed issue in nulled with tasks

---------------------------------------------------

v 3.6.3 – 02 May 20

+ Added an option to prevent posting products that are out of stock;
+ Added an option to use RTL direction in the Instagram story;
+ Added Bulk Schedule action in Media library;
+ Fixed the bug related to the Pinterest Cookie method;
+ Fixed the bug related to the Background posting;

Execute SQL:
Code:
ALTER TABLE...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Babak and Region25
Execute SQL:
Code:
ALTER TABLE wp_fs_schedules ADD `dont_post_out_of_stock_products` varchar(50) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL

just add this line and what about the cron job? do I have to add that too?

I added my Facebook account successfully by Cookie Method but when I share immediately my post or scheduled post, nothing shows up at my Facebook profile and groups. Setting was checked and still nothing post to Facebook. I cannot add that SQL line too. Error saying duplicate column name `dont_post_out_of_stock_products`. Pls acknowledge.

Last edited:
Execute SQL:
Code:

added but still error :( how?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock