• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
It should work with everything now, I look forward to your entire report.
You are welcome ;)
facebook app add but i ran into issue but in twitter its posting fine no issue if your free can you have a look via team viewer if its fine with you im a noob so dont know alot

facebook app add but i ran into issue but in twitter its posting fine no issue if your free can you have a look via team viewer if its fine with you im a noob so dont know alot
Take screenshot of the facebook problem

Last edited:
3.5.5 V2 bro
Just upload the new files via FTP
and then execute this SQL
Code:
ALTER TABLE wp_fs_accounts CHANGE `profile_id` `profile_id` VARCHAR(255) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL

NOTE: If you have already run it before, it is not necessary to do it again.

Oh my, that's not a plugin bug.
Get in touch with facebook to have it removed from the spam filter.
This error is due to the site being used as spam for some time or it must be an error.
Contact facebook to solve it.

Oh my, that's not a plugin bug.
Get in touch with facebook to have it removed from the spam filter.
This error is due to the site being used as spam for some time or it must be an error.
Contact facebook to solve it.
ok thank you for the reply

ok thanks, i tried to create app on facebook but still got no luck. i use cookies but it detect as spam. right now im using zappier to post. 😔
Creating a facebook app is really very easy
Just follow this guide and they approve your app in 3 days.

Install from 0 or updated from a previous version?. You have to leave more information friend.

@lgokul Thanks bro for replying and pointing out, yes I updated from a previous version., tried to run the query but it's showing some errors? Do I need to uninstall and remove all tables/fragments and re-install for the Standard Medium App functionality?

@lgokul Thanks bro for replying and pointing out, yes I updated from a previous version., tried to run the query but it's showing some errors? Do I need to uninstall and remove all tables/fragments and re-install for the Standard Medium App functionality?
take capture of your database with search "fs_"

It has problem also with è, ì and ò
Ok friend clearly has a character problem.

Try this solution:

Fixing the Character Encoding Mismatch Problem in WordPress
Step 1) Open the ‘wp-config.php’ file in a text editor such as notepad (the wp-config.php file can be found on the directory where you installed WordPress).

Step 2) Find the following two lines and comment them out:

Code:
define('DB_CHARSET', 'utf8');
define('DB_COLLATE', '');

They should look like the following after you comment them out:
Code:
//define('DB_CHARSET', 'utf8');
//define('DB_COLLATE', '');

Step 3) Now upload the updated ‘wp-config.php’ file to your webhost (overwriting the old one).

This character encoding problem can happen after a database upgrade too so it doesn’t hurt to keep this trick in your mind just in case.

Reactions: angeloruggieridj
When I share a content on Instagram Post, FS Poster shares only the photo but doesn't share the description.
In settings > Instagram > for Post I've this configuration:

{title}
{tags}

I've tried to update to the newest version but nothing happens.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock