• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
Even if you add this code, unfortunately the plugin does not work. The account is not added, the database does not create tables, and even if you handle them, unfortunately, no sharing is done.

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress 6.5.0​

preview.jpg

View hidden content is available for registered users!
thanks to @Valentina for the original file

Can you share the tutorial for Linkedin Custom app?
Here's the official resource
But Linkedin Changed the requirement I guess, not using it to post to LinkedIn atm.

Anybody can help me? I got issues with a line break between {title} {content_full} for instagram... I don't know ho to do this

lgokul updated FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

FS Poster - WordPress Social Auto Poster & Scheduler

v 6.5.0 – 17 July 23

+ Integrated a new social network - Instagram's Threads;

+ The background share is enabled for the Direct Share Panel (If the background share option is enabled in the settings, Direct Share posts will be shared in the background);

+ The URL shortener is enabled for the Link sharing in the Direct Share Panel (If the URL Shortener option is enabled in the settings, Direct Share links will be shortened);

+ Made minor improvements and fixed some small bugs...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Even when your version works, I am not happy, that you have placed a Buy Me A Coffee button below the admin screen, I was able to remove it, from the fsp-container class in the App/Pages/Base/Views/index.php. But the code going on a client website is not so good.

Please avoid doing such things @lgokul
You putting, Gokul everywhere is fine in the files, even on activation, as it can't be seen by the customer, but a Buy Me a Coffee link is just too much.

The resources used from Babiato are clean and can be used on Client websites, this should be followed by all resource holders.

Even when your version works, I am not happy, that you have placed a Buy Me A Coffee button below the admin screen, I was able to remove it, from the fsp-container class in the App/Pages/Base/Views/index.php. But the code going on a client website is not so good.

Please avoid doing such things @lgokul
You putting, Gokul everywhere is fine in the files, even on activation, as it can't be seen by the customer, but a Buy Me a Coffee link is just too much.

The resources used from Babiato are clean and can be used on Client websites, this should be followed by all resource holders.
If you don't want the "Buy Me A Coffe" button please purchase the main plugin from CodeCanyon. The button does not affect anything. @lgokul has been providing support for this plugin for a long time and deserves every penny given to him.

• Love
Reactions: lgokul and Legolas
If you don't want the "Buy Me A Coffe" button please purchase the main plugin from CodeCanyon. The button does not affect anything. @lgokul has been providing support for this plugin for a long time and deserves every penny given to him.
@cometome I have 25 clients using it. I have purchased 15 copies of original plugin, but some clients want the functionality and do not have the money to pay for it. That is where we need to install plugins from Babiato. I know that @igokul has been providing support for a long time for this plugin and he deserves every penny given to him.

But hiding the button in the code somewhere, is not a good thing to do. Even @Babak, @TassieNZ and many other people provide plugins which are nulled by them and they too put in a lot of effort, but they never do such things. They might put a code referencing them somewhere as a comment, and that is perfectly fine. But "Buy Me a Coffee" button is a bit too much.

I have expressed my view in this post, nothing else.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock