• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
Can this be tested please? If there are errors, please give proper description of error and maybe screenshot.

FS Poster - WordPress auto poster & scheduler v3.2.2 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

Is this full nulled?
I'm hoping so!!! As I said in my post "Can this be tested please? If there are errors, please give proper description of error and maybe screenshot."

This needs to be tested by people who are using it. I'm NOT!

Last edited:
Can this be tested please? If there are errors, please give proper description of error and maybe screenshot.

FS Poster - WordPress auto poster & scheduler v3.2.2 NULLED

Hello, excuse me what is the difference of your file with the current upload on the web?
I do not understand exactly.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: Oh I understood when I saw the files.
I'm going to try it right now.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
Hello, excuse me what is the difference of your file with the current upload on the web?
I do not understand exactly.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: Oh I understood when I saw the files.
I'm going to try it right now.
Thanks. Please let us know if working correctly.

Previous versions all seemed to have issues. Just trying a get a working one for all. :)

Thanks. Please let us know if working correctly.

Previous versions all seemed to have issues. Just trying a get a working one for all. :)

Hello, the plugin is installed correctly but when adding an account to make it work, it says that I add it correctly but it does not actually add it.
Keep 0 linked accounts.

Hello, the plugin is installed correctly but when adding an account to make it work, it says that I add it correctly but it does not actually add it.
Keep 0 linked accounts.
Any chance of screenshot please?

Hi there are no error messages, but 0 accounts still appear after adding.

What I could see is that the activated plugin of this post creates these tables:
SQL:
-- Indices de la tabla `wp_fs_account_node_status`
--
ALTER TABLE `wp_fs_account_node_status`
  ADD PRIMARY KEY (`id`) USING BTREE;

--
-- Indices de la tabla `wp_fs_account_sessions`
--
ALTER TABLE `wp_fs_account_sessions`

--
-- Indices de la tabla `wp_fs_account_status`
--
ALTER TABLE `wp_fs_account_status`

--

SQL:
--
-- AUTO_INCREMENT de la tabla `wp_fs_account_node_status`
--
ALTER TABLE `wp_fs_account_node_status`
  MODIFY `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, AUTO_INCREMENT=2;

--
-- AUTO_INCREMENT de la tabla `wp_fs_account_sessions`
--
ALTER TABLE `wp_fs_account_sessions`
  MODIFY `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT;

--
-- AUTO_INCREMENT de la tabla `wp_fs_account_status`
--
ALTER TABLE `wp_fs_account_status`
  MODIFY `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT;

Your "nulled" no.
I don't know if it has something to do I'm not an expert in nulled
I hope it helps.

you have to edit the wp-options table in the database. just have to make sure that fs-plugin-alert is empty and fs-plugin-disabled = 0... Im playing with external_updates-fs-poster to see if i can trick it into checking somewhere else... I changed fs-plugin-disabled autoload to off and set = 0

you have to edit the wp-options table in the database. just have to make sure that fs-plugin-alert is empty and fs-plugin-disabled = 0... Im playing with external_updates-fs-poster to see if i can trick it into checking somewhere else... I changed fs-plugin-disabled autoload to off and set = 0
I just successfully posted to instagram

• Haha
Reactions: lgokul
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock