• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free Hosting For Babiato 💰👌🏻(CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you are right :) but 99% are using whmcs... anyway, 99.9% of the hosters here in the forum are brand new.... and after a couple of weeks there was offline again.

Now you have to think about if you own a brand, company, or project and you host this there and the next day all is offline because the owner is not more paying the main server :) and this happens so many times.

Hosted a brand new site there just checked on securi website scan the website is blacklist by McAfee.

The packages are independent, so a website can't affect another one.
But no problems, we have just reached the 75 free accounts that I have put as limit.
So the offer is no more active.

I'm not a bad person, and I'm not trying to scam no one.

But you can think what you like. No problem mate.
I wish you the best.

bro can you please help

I don't think you are scammer. I just can't rely on no-name hosting from 1 week ago. On the websites, there are our databases, our users, our scripts and business strategies, do you really want to just upload your sh** to nowhere guys?
You have no idea whether this host will be up next week.
Thank you for your offer, I appreciate that you want to help out and support this community.
However, I can't trust you enough and publish my emails, databases, business on your hosting.

If a website can't pay its hosting, there is no point in having it.

• Love
Reactions: soniXx123
I don't think you are scammer. I just can't rely on no-name hosting from 1 week ago. On the websites, there are our databases, our users, our scripts and business strategies, do you really want to just upload your sh** to nowhere guys?
Thank you for your offer, I appreciate that you want to help out and support this community.
However, I can't trust you enough and publish my emails, databases, business on your hosting.

🙏

I think the same, I wouldn't use a service that I don't know well to host my clients. But maybe if I'm starting a project, a blog or I just won't a hosting account to have fun and learn.
This can help a lot of people.

If anyone has feel scam that was not my intention, I had tried just to give back a little.

Cheers

I agree

But maybe if I'm starting a project, a blog or I just won't a hosting account to have fun and learn.
This can help a lot of people.

It is a good point and nice! but not in a pirate forum! if you want to do this... be smart and ask in blogger or start-up groups on Facebook. I am sure there are many start-ups etc. who are happy to get this. BUT NOT IN A NULLED FORUM... 🤦‍♂️

It is a good point and nice! but not in a pirate forum! if you want to do this... be smart and ask in blogger or start-up groups on Facebook. I am sure there are many start-ups etc. who are happy to get this. BUT NOT IN A NULLED FORUM... 🤦‍♂️

I repeat, if someone has felt scammed that was not my point, and I'm sorry. I use a lot Babiato and I don't think the people in this forum are terrorist.

The next time I had the opportunity to give back something I will do it on Facebook or other not nulled forums.

It's a little sad that someone can't give something free without being a scammer.
Thanks all the other people that has been grateful about this.

Reactions: munarmanbangsat
I repeat, if someone has felt scammed that was not my point, and I'm sorry. I use a lot Babiato and I don't think the people in this forum are terrorist.

The next time I had the opportunity to give back something I will do it on Facebook or other not nulled forums.

It's a little sad that someone can't give something free without being a scammer.
Thanks all the other people that has been grateful about this.

You are a good man. Respect you.

Hi man, I've signed up for an account from your first post, but since that I have this message.... And when I try to access the FTP, gives me this message:
Response: 530 Login authentication failed
Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server
Also de domain doesn't work

1590005328478.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock