• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free [EU] Hosting for 1 Year

vikingu

Trusted Uploader
Aug 16, 2018
I'm willing to provide a free hosting service for 1 year to someone who is in very need of hosting his/her website.

Please post why you need the hosting and I will choose the most in need. Will do another giveaway next Month.

I have multiple servers that I manage and will provide hosting giveaways to those in need. Support is not 24/7 but I always took care of all the current clients with satisfaction. If it's not support from my side, it will be from one of my colleagues.

I have created the website recently (hence the recent registration of the site) I have plenty of storage space on my dedicated servers and I can help some people who are in desperate need or can't afford a hosting right now to start their adventure or whatever they are dreaming of doing.

The hosting includes the below:

• Suitable for 1 website
  • 5 GB Storage
  • 10 GB Bandwidth
  • 2 Email Addresses
  • FREE SSL
  • 1 Gigabit Network
There are no hidden fees or scams, once the 1 year expires, you're free to move to another hosting service. You will not be charged for hosting at any point in time during the 1 year period.

Adult content is not allowed, no spamming and bulk emails with spam. If noticed, your account will be instantly terminated.

Good luck :)

Reactions: microman
i am freelancer just started now - to stand out i need to make portfolio website - it will be helpful for me

I severely needed a website for my own small agriculture farm domain is agniagro.com.np

i really need a hosting company to host my social media... i will be so glad if am granted this opportunity please

Starting a FREE contest site for youths of my country. It would go a long way enhancing and developing knowledge

Your giveaway can be a lot of value to me. I actually have to host a subdomain for my organization where I can host online assessment for my clients.

Hello sir! I was looking for that kind of opportunity to grow my local business. I am the only person in my family who is running the household expenses. I am in need of such kindness so I can pursue my passion and profession efficiently. Your kindness will be massively appreciated.

regards

Hi!

I really need it because I have a lot in my life right now that really drown my whole income so I can'r afford to uphold my current hosting fees..

Best regards!
/T

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock