• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free CASHMINING Method

OnlineMoneyNet

Banned User
Jan 19, 2021
All over the interweb
mnshop.org
I will give you the right solution for free as the CashMining System is one of products i'v nulled and share it with babiato community !
With some Hard Work and Patience you can earn up to 500$/month with this method like one of my TOP Client.
You can grab the PhP script from here : Also you will need our pdf file on how to do it here :

I hope this helps

Reactions: Mr G
Please give me the latest one immediately. In this version which you give us here is not the latest one. In this version, the mining pool is from coinhive which was already shutdown. But in the latest one, the mining pool is from webminepool. Therefore, please give me the latest one immediately.

@slvrsteele Don't you see that he is just spamming his newest paid products by giving away the non-working old ones. This is a very sneaky way to do it!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock