• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FREE 100GB Cloud Storage from me

What makes Brezecode better than Ruu Cloud? Is your cloud storage better optimized? Faster? More reliable? Are files encrypted and stored?

Feel free to check Cloudoza if you are looking for an alternative :)

Feel free to check Cloudoza if you are looking for an alternative :)
Whats the reliability like, long term? Reliability makes the biggest difference to me. Even if storage isn't 200GB its fine as long as the service is reliable and works even 2 years later.

• Love
Reactions: geekypixal
This just a simple way, If you want to use, Just use it. If you dont want to use, Dont use it.. if you found more good service, use that.

i really dont care about that.. i just share this.

They use to say that when you don't pay for the product, you are the product.

But Give this guy a little slack. He's offering something for free. It's up to you to either get it or not.

Now, as you're probably aware, if Dropbox, Box, One Drive, etc, are not privacy oriented (meaning they will see and turn your files over to authorities if asked), then don't expect much better from a single guy on a forum :)

Do you mean this same Ruu.cloud that we got $2 hosting for 3 years with 500GB free drive space?!
This my brezefile not hosted on Ruu Cloud. WHY people talking about Ruu cloud here ?

I Just share my own with other hosting... I just hosted my forum on Ruu Cloud. dont give me problem with ruu cloud. i like ruu cloud too.

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
what's the maximum download speed?

For your kind information, Chrome detects the downloads as dangerous files from your server. What's your opinion in this case?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    28.2 KB · Views: 16
For your kind information, Chrome detects the downloads as dangerous files from your server. What's your opinion in this case?
that file you upload, that file was your own..
i dint modificate anything on bedrive script

i dont set maximum or minimum download speed, that just original bedrive script i use

Hi. Yes, dont worry. Cloudoza will last long and you can host nulled files. Let me know if you need any help.
Thanks,
But my question was the TassieNZ claim that RuuCloud suspending the client's account without notice. Is that true? it worries me, need to be cleared on this.

• Wow
Reactions: geekypixal
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock