• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FREE 100GB Cloud Storage from me

Thanks,
But my question was the TassieNZ claim that RuuCloud suspending the client's account without notice. Is that true? it worries me, need to be cleared on this.

Ahh, if its about Ruucloud storage service, you have to contact Geeky. If you worry about that, you can go with Cloudoza as I said.

Thanks,
But my question was the TassieNZ claim that RuuCloud suspending the client's account without notice. Is that true? it worries me, need to be cleared on this.

We have not suspended anyone :oops: are you asking web hosting or cloud storage?

We have not suspended anyone :oops: are you asking web hosting or cloud storage?

No sir, (I am refering tassieNZ claim that you suspended his account without notice) I already have storage and web hosting from you guys. It works great and appreciates the way you support and respond. I hope this will last for many years to come. Personally give you thumb UP!

• Love
Reactions: geekypixal
that file you upload, that file was your own..
i dint modificate anything on bedrive script

i dont set maximum or minimum download speed, that just original bedrive script i use
ok, I will check for it.

No sir, (I am refering tassieNZ claim that you suspended his account without notice) I already have storage and web hosting from you guys. It works great and appreciates the way you support and respond. I hope this will last for many years to come. Personally give you thumb UP!

Thanks for the honest review :love:

I just dont trust you @BREZECODE.ME , your job based on "tricks". All you need is taking money but no matter for you where come from.
That's my opinion and i need to say that.

Reactions: altinxte
I just dont trust you @BREZECODE.ME , your job based on "tricks". All you need is taking money but no matter for you where come from.
That's my opinion and i need to say that.
I dont do anything trick, I Am from Bali, Indonesia.

I dont taking money from you or other, mybe i sell some stuff

As i said before that's my opinion.
I never say you did take my money you wont btw.
yeah, i just dont know where are u get that Taking money opinion... the simple is this was Internet or something

everything can happend here...

on my post "Selling a Stuff"
i include using admin to secure buyer money if buyer dont trust me..

i dont want steal , scam , or other... i just want share, selling to get a little bit cent from resseler maybe.. sory my bad eng.. im a good people an want to be good

When something is free everyone wants more options and forgets that it is free. Free is not always safe - a fact.

The most important thing when providing cloud service to me is the following:

Which country is hosting? Therefore, the country is subject to international laws and sanctions.

Recall PirateBay and Big Company Requests - https://web.archive.org/web/20140613152442/http://thepiratebay.se/legal

It is more important to me not whether I will receive 1GB, 10GB or 100GB, but whether the servers are in a neutral country where most international regulatory and sanctioning authorities have no rights.

There is nothing clear and certain about this world except death. Whether free hosting will be online for a month, year or 10 years, who knows.

I always do backup on backup and backup of the backup.

Some time ago there was a bridge for mega. I had connected over 60 accounts. 60x50 = 3T, but the bridge also died and the download is slow, as we all know.

There is one communication protocol - https://matrix.org/
With this protocol u can use app riot/browser veriosn also/ and you can connect a Facebook messenger, whats app, slack, irc, telegram and everything/there are many unofficial bridges/ and u can comunicate in one chat room but peope in room using different methods/apps and etc.

I hope to see bridge protocol like this for most cloud hosting services soon.

One interesting site is Volafile.org - you share files in a room with other users. Files are automatically deleted after 48 hours.- no upload limit, normal speed, little better after get pro status/free again/

Btw I am looking for a mirror of volafile script/engine, cuz volafile servers are in Germany and France and many of government structures in Europe requires files to be deleted from owner, and he deleted it. Europe and GDPR sh**.

Maybe there is need for some rules when posting about offering cloud storage in this forum.

Online time - first time started, uptime time, something like that.

When something is free everyone wants more options and forgets that it is free. Free is not always safe - a fact.

The most important thing when providing cloud service to me is the following:

Which country is hosting? Therefore, the country is subject to international laws and sanctions.

Recall PirateBay and Big Company Requests - https://web.archive.org/web/20140613152442/http://thepiratebay.se/legal

It is more important to me not whether I will receive 1GB, 10GB or 100GB, but whether the servers are in a neutral country where most international regulatory and sanctioning authorities have no rights.

There is nothing clear and certain about this world except death. Whether free hosting will be online for a month, year or 10 years, who knows.

I always do backup on backup and backup of the backup.

Some time ago there was a bridge for mega. I had connected over 60 accounts. 60x50 = 3T, but the bridge also died and the download is slow, as we all know.

There is one communication protocol - https://matrix.org/
With this protocol u can use app riot/browser veriosn also/ and you can connect a Facebook messenger, whats app, slack, irc, telegram and everything/there are many unofficial bridges/ and u can comunicate in one chat room but peope in room using different methods/apps and etc.

I hope to see bridge protocol like this for most cloud hosting services soon.

One interesting site is Volafile.org - you share files in a room with other users. Files are automatically deleted after 48 hours.- no upload limit, normal speed, little better after get pro status/free again/

Btw I am looking for a mirror of volafile script/engine, cuz volafile servers are in Germany and France and many of government structures in Europe requires files to be deleted from owner, and he deleted it. Europe and GDPR sh**.

Maybe there is need for some rules when posting about offering cloud storage in this forum.

Online time - first time started, uptime time, something like that.

Your'e right , i dint guantree this was safe..
i use nulled of bedrive script, host on jagoan hosting unlimited cloud hosting.
i dont modificate the script.

I just offers no ads,
i will never use users information
i just want to give my service for free...

Reactions: llinuxx
My post was directed to the rest, because when it's free then they have more claims for everything, but thanks for the reply - it would be good to put that information in the first post.
Thanks for your time and for the cloud.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock