• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REQ Course Framer Masterclass By Flux Academy

I have the course. Teach me how to download so I can share.
1. Navigate to the Google Drive page to sign in to your Google Drive account.

2. Choose My Drive on the left menu. And click on Upload files... between these two options.

3. Then you can choose your ZIP files and press Upload to start the uploading task.

1693712299676.png

4. After the upload finish, Right Click the file and click Share and Copy link and you can drop it here.

1693713140200.png

Hello guys,

Anyone aware of Framer contest ? Here the info:

✨ Theme for Season 1: Framer Templates
📅 Contest Duration: August 11 - October 15
🏆 Prizes:

1st Place: $10,000 (USD) + 1 Year of Framer Pro + Framer Merch Pack
2nd Place: $2,500 (USD) + 1 Year of Framer Pro + Framer Merch Pack
3rd Place: 1-year all-access pass subscription to UI8.net + 1 Year of Framer Pro + Framer Merch Pack

More info

1. Navigate to the Google Drive page to sign in to your Google Drive account.

2. Choose My Drive on the left menu. And click on Upload files... between these two options.

3. Then you can choose your ZIP files and press Upload to start the uploading task.

1693712299676.png

4. After the upload finish, Right Click the file and click Share and Copy link and you can drop it here.

1693713140200.png
Lols, I mentioned download not upload. Who doesn't know how to upload?

If you want this on Mega, then send me a PM with Framer Masterclass By Flux Academy in the Subject.

Also include your Mega email address for me to send the invite.

This is Free, but please consider a Donation to Babiato. :)

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
Hello guys,

Anyone aware of Framer contest ? Here the info:

✨ Theme for Season 1: Framer Templates
📅 Contest Duration: August 11 - October 15
🏆 Prizes:

1st Place: $10,000 (USD) + 1 Year of Framer Pro + Framer Merch Pack
2nd Place: $2,500 (USD) + 1 Year of Framer Pro + Framer Merch Pack
3rd Place: 1-year all-access pass subscription to UI8.net + 1 Year of Framer Pro + Framer Merch Pack

More info
Yes I Am Aware !!
Did You Participated ?
And Thank You So Much For The Course Brother !!

Reactions: prodesigner
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock