• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders v6.9

No permission to download
Try this! Includes templates (most). :)

I don't know if this is a glitch in the version or a glitch in my WP but my upload forms are now causing forms to hang... Still curious where to get my hands on these themes
(which for the life of me I can't find anywhere)

With the unlimited site license of the Elite, I wish we could get 3 or 4 people to commit to going into it together. It's just a *large* chunk to do one one's own for a personal project

With debug mode on, I get a handful of the following message on the screen, I didn't count them but, a number of them.
Code:
Notice: Undefined index: title in /home/[redacted]/web/[redacted]/public_html/wp-content/plugins/formidable/classes/models/FrmFormApi.php on line 147

Also see this once:
Code:
Notice: Undefined variable: amp_blacklist_sanitizer in /home/[redacted]/web/[redacted]/public_html/wp-content/plugins/formidable-forms-for-amp/class-amp-formidable-forms-blacklist.php on line 10

And this string of warnings.
Code:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/[redacted]/web/[redacted]/public_html/wp-content/plugins/formidable/classes/models/FrmFormApi.php:147) in /home/[redacted]/web/[redacted]/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6362

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/[redacted]/web/[redacted]/public_html/wp-content/plugins/formidable/classes/models/FrmFormApi.php:147) in /home/[redacted]/web/[redacted]/public_html/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1310

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/[redacted]/web/[redacted]/public_html/wp-content/plugins/formidable/classes/models/FrmFormApi.php:147) in /home/[redacted]/web/[redacted]/public_html/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 9

Don't know if any of this is useful information or a reason why something wouldn't work properly...but a lot of reference to FrmFormAPI.php in there.

UPDATE: So, upload fields still causing form to hang, and when I go to add a new field to a form? I get the following:
  • Unexpected Error! The query returned with an error.
Hope someone has an idea...thanks so much!

Last edited:
Formidable Forms Lite 4.10.02 NULLED + Formidable Forms Pro 4.10.02
  • Both need to be installed (in order to get templates).
  • This includes most of the templates. A few not working, but that's too bad!!!

Attachments

• formidable-pro-4.10.02-package_NULLED.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 56
  • Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and Babak
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
I can't get any templates, can somebody help me? I've installed both versions from the package but still it asks to upgrade to pro to get any template, it only shows the Contact Us template.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Having the same sort of problems as above :

And this string of warnings.

Code:
Code:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/[redacted]/web/[redacted]/public_html/wp-content/plugins/formidable/classes/models/FrmFormApi.php:147) in /home/[redacted]/web/[redacted]/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6362
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/[redacted]/web/[redacted]/public_html/wp-content/plugins/formidable/classes/models/FrmFormApi.php:147) in /home/[redacted]/web/[redacted]/public_html/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1310
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/[redacted]/web/[redacted]/public_html/wp-content/plugins/formidable/classes/models/FrmFormApi.php:147) in /home/[redacted]/web/[redacted]/public_html/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 9

Lots of errors just when activating Formidable Forms. Anyone any ideas as to what those errors mean?

Thanks.

Formidable Forms Lite 4.10.02 NULLED + Formidable Forms Pro 4.10.02
  • Both need to be installed (in order to get templates).
  • This includes most of the templates. A few not working, but that's too bad!!!
Hi @TassieNZ would you please update Formidable Form Builder to

V 4.10.03. Thanks​

Babak updated Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders with a new update entry:

Formidable Forms Pro v4.10.03 + Addons

Download Formidable Forms Pro v4.10.03 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled Free
= v4.10.03 =

* New: Improved the performance of the style editor preview.
* New: You can now sign up for free form templates directly from your inbox.
* Fix: Date fields were not properly detecting duplicate entries.
* Fix: Conditional forms were not properly fading in when the form block was added to a page.
* Fix: Actions would occasionally conflict if multiple were added too...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Hi @Babak @NullMaster

I installed v4.10.03 with some of the addons & I am only able to create one form, that is useable.

When I create a form all options for form types appear locked and if I duplicate my form that works I cannot enter anything...it's almost like it's in a read only state, which it isn't set up for that.

Please can this checked and tested?

I have also installed Formidable Bootstrap & Formidable Datepicker Options from the addon & these advise the license key is missing.

Many thanks

Tim

Last edited:
Hi @Babak

I installed v4.10.03 with some of the addons & I am only able to create one form, that is useable.

When I create a form all options for form types appear locked and if I duplicate my form that works I cannot enter anything...it's almost like it's in a read only state, which it isn't set up for that.

Please can this checked and tested?

I have also installed Formidable Bootstrap & Formidable Datepicker Options from the addon & these advise the license key is missing.

Many thanks

Tim

I've been having a similar issue with each update since 4.10.01. I had to roll back on all of my sites.

@branljohns have you try to install the new version that babiato provided? and update the latest one staright from plugin page? mine worked well after updating

@branljohns what version did roll back to? I have just rolled back to 4.10 & the issue is still present, even after deleting & clearing all cache

I have 10.0.01 working well on a multisite install. But .02 and .03 don't seem to be nulled properly. The developers must have made some kind of change after .01.

@hanzat have you tried multiple forms? That's the issue I have I cannot have multiple forms.

I installed the most recent version provided. It's a fresh install of WP and one form works its anything more than one

@branljohns have you try to install the new version that babiato provided? and update the latest one staright from plugin page? mine worked well after updating

Yes. I upgraded from 4.10.01 to this new version (4.10.03), and all of the pro features became locked.

1621447275697.png

Last edited:
Exactly the same here & much need a fix as I cannot change work put in for an alternative work around

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock