• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders v6.9

No permission to download
Babak updated Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders with a new update entry:

Formidable Forms Pro v6.7

Download Formidable Forms Pro v6.7 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled Free
= v6.7 =

* New: The new form modal pop up has been replaced with a new form templates page. Now form templates can be flagged as favourite.
* New: The option to send monthly and yearly summary emails with form and payment stats has been added to global settings.
* New: Error handling has been improved when trying to edit a form in trash or a form that does not exist.
* New: The query...

Read the rest of this update entry...

with the last version there is a PHP error:

Trying to access array offset on value of type bool
+
  1. wp-content/plugins/formidable/classes/models/FrmFormApi.php:161

screenshot-formidable form checkbox button.jpg

Please how do I activate the button display format for the Checkbox field? I have installed the survey addon, which other addon do I have to install? Please help 🙏

screenshot-formidable form checkbox button.jpg

Please how do I activate the button display format for the Checkbox field? I have installed the survey addon, which other addon do I have to install? Please help 🙏
I've got the solution, all I had to do was update the Formidable Survey addon t0 the one @Babak posted earlier - quoted below. Thank you so much @Babak
Formidable Surveys and Polls v1.0.10

Reactions: sideloading
@Babak Seems like after the update to 6.7, all the addons are falling like dominos -needing activation, does anyone have current zip of the various addons that works with the new pro update, seems easier for all, than asking for 1 by 1... All help welcome.

@Babak Seems like after the update to 6.7, all the addons are falling like dominos -needing activation, does anyone have current zip of the various addons that works with the new pro update, seems easier for all, than asking for 1 by 1... All help welcome.
+1

Reactions: M.C
Anyone have an update for the AI addon, seems to be issue on the frontend loading responses...

Please & thank you!

Go in to where the license is, & click check for new updates / upgrades, then they should work, the same happen for me with the AI, I did this & it is working great, but still shows key missing, trial & error bro...

I'm currently having this issue and no matter how many times I go to general settings and select Check now for a recent upgrade or renewal and then update, any license key will not autofill. Inputting any license key will not work.

I think going back to Formidable 6.5.3 is better since it did not have this issue.

I'm currently having this issue and no matter how many times I go to general settings and select Check now for a recent upgrade or renewal and then update, any license key will not autofill. Inputting any license key will not work.

I think going back to Formidable 6.5.3 is better since it did not have this issue.
I went back to v6.6 on pro & things seem to be working fine, I just installed over top of the current version, not sure if that will work for you, but try each version backwards till it does work...

The only one showing no license is the AI addon, but it works on multiple sites.

Reactions: DjCk
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock