• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

for restaurant

I am not good with code, I see that: And chage true in spite of false but not work.

$params = array();
$params['system_info'] = LaurentCoreSystemInfoPage::get_instance()->get_system_info();
$params['info'] = $this->purchased_code_info();
$params['is_activated'] = !empty($this->get_purchased_code()) ? true : false;

In the above shared resource is a folder called 'xml export'. You can use these xml files to import the demo via the standard WordPress import tool. Be sure to install and activate the page builder of your choice (Elementor or WP Bakery) and choose the corresponding xml file.

It takes quite a while to import everything, so be patient, but it works. In the end I got a few errors for importing files, but these were all related to 'Products', i.e. WooCommerce. So, if you want to import the demo products, be sure to install and activate WooCommerce first.

The above mentioned folder 'xml export' also includes a subfolder for all Revolution Sliders.

Last edited:
In the above shared resource is a folder called 'xml export'. You can use these xml files to import the demo via the standard WordPress import tool. Be sure to install and activate the page builder of your choice (Elementor or WP Bakery) and the corresponding xml file.

It takes quite a while to import everything, so be patient, but it works. In the end I got a few errors for importing files, but these were all related to 'Products', i.e. WooCommerce. So, if you want to import the demo products, be sure to install and activate WooCommerce first.

The above mentioned folder 'xml export' also includes a subfolder for all Revolution Sliders.
Thanks. So I can easily import demo via WordPress, and I found demo in this XML folder?

Yes, these files are called 'laurent-wpbakery-export.xml' and 'laurent-elementor-export.xml', so choose the one you want to use (depending on your choice of page builder). Also make sure that you select 'Download and import file attachments' in de WP Import tool. Again, be patient for the import tool to download everything.

The Revolution Sliders must be imported separately, in the Slider Revolution Menu. By the way, it's better to install the latest version of revslider from the resource here.

Thanks a lot! You save me
Yes, these files are called 'laurent-wpbakery-export.xml' and 'laurent-elementor-export.xml', so choose the one you want to use (depending on your choice of page builder). Also make sure that you select 'Download and import file attachments' in de WP Import tool. Again, be patient for the import tool to download everything.

The Revolution Sliders must be imported separately, in the Slider Revolution Menu. By the way, it's better to install the latest version of revslider from the resource here.
Thanks a lot! You save me !

!

Hello, I can't import the slider file ?? How do we do it ??? Thank you so much.

In that same 'xml export' folder, there's a sub-folder 'revslider' where you'll find the zip-files for the sliders. You don't import these via the standard WordPress import tool, but within Revolution Slider ('Manual Import' button).

As with the other export files, the slider zip-files are in separate folders: 'laurent-elementor' and 'laurent-wpbakery'. To be honest I think they're all the same as they have the exact same size. But just to be sure pick a zip-file for the appropriate page builder and import that in Revolution Slider.

• Love
Reactions: hello_world
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock