• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
Wow man you got to discover Saurabh's Nepal connection, he is actually from Nepal. :D

By the way the backdoor is ioncube encoded with dynamic keys and may be present in Helpers-->Ver you will find the NodeClient.php & other files which is required to run foodomaa app.

On initial license verification and when you click save settings the installation details including DB info are shared to the license server. I believe this is being done since v1.9x google tag is just small part of the tracking.
i don't know he was in nepal... on his website (if it's his website...) is written he's from Pune (INDIA) and now is in Brasilia (BRAZIL)...
however i am not a programmer or something like this, so sorry for my question: is possible to decode a ioncube encryption? or with this ioncube he's in an iron barrel? The top would be decode and see what server uses... after i have 2-3 ideas about :D

i don't know he was in nepal... on his website (if it's his website...) is written he's from Pune (INDIA) and now is in Brasilia (BRAZIL)...
however i am not a programmer or something like this, so sorry for my question: is possible to decode a ioncube encryption? or with this ioncube he's in an iron barrel? The top would be decode and see what server uses... after i have 2-3 ideas about :D
Well the thing is, He encrypted files, Ioncube encryption with dynamic keys & We've the dynamic keys. Just figuring out, how to decode the ioncube code with the dynamic keys. If somebody knows how we can do it, please let me know.

Reactions: yeah2
Well the thing is, He encrypted files, Ioncube encryption with dynamic keys & We've the dynamic keys. Just figuring out, how to decode the ioncube code with the dynamic keys. If somebody knows how we can do it, please let me know.
I have who can decrypt ioncube with Dynamic/External Keys but i need to know which files exactly to decrypt.
Please tell me and i'll ask

Reactions: yeah2
this guy ended this game badly. He started well, asking politely to not null more... we all explained to him our desire to buy at a lower price or promo price... he also explained to us how many nulled foodomaa scripts are online... but he made 2 big errors in my opinion:
1) deleting DBs and files using backdoors
2) offending Babiato. babiato is a big community with different kind of people: programmers, experts, newbies, and so on... you'll never know who is on the other keyboard
Saurabh here yet from another ID.

How much delusional and self entitled asshole a person can me?
Answer: ChentanBhat

===

I come here when I need some good laugh.

To all the Foodomaa lovers: Foodomaa will be back again, and CodeCanyon didn't remove it for "Backdoor"!

I really wish someday you will crack Foodomaa and read the actual code and see for your self there is no "Backdoor" of any kind?
Does APL has a backdoor? Well no right?

===

ChentanBhat, "Senior Software Architect" LOL
Saurabh is using Google Analytics to track domains?

Dude, don't call yourself a programmer.

===

Again, I would like to tell all of you reading, you guys are so fucking delusional!!!

P.S "I have collected so many screenshots from this forums" - I don't think you are even capable to crack this code!

===

Admin of Babiato, I have no hard feeling for you :) I am not sure you know that Foodomaa genuine users were actually attacked with fake users. (But they were not able to do fake orders - noobs probably)

====

The best one I have read so far, someone looked into some other guy (I donot know where) - And I says I am from Pune and Now in Brazil?
You know there can be people with fake profiles and if not then have you heard that two people can have "same name"? This was epic. Shows, how the misinformation spreads if you are an idiot.
the best one it's me... same name, same surname, same profession... i don't know if in nepal-india or where do you live it's so common to have these 3 things.... in italy not, that's why i'm asking about.
however the best one it's always me thats fucked up your avenge foodomaa ;) but i'm not a programmer or similar... i only love babiato

• Love
Reactions: mark leon
Saurabh ... Developer's roadmap against crack.
Here's an issue with this. Even if it gets nulled,
The developer of Foodomaa will change all the algorithm and verification process (sure it will take time for him too) but he might have already thought of that. So will this cycle go on for ever?
Eventually the one who is trying to crack each versions will give up, IMO.

P.S I messaged their developer to play some "reverse psychology" game 😅
I compliment their verification system and it seems that they are now actively Tracking all the nulled forums. So when something doens't go in their way, they could change the whole thing in the next release.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio Zaragoza
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock