• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
Guys, I want put social login Facebook and Google in the same position bellow;
Someone help please..

screenshot_1152.jpg

Last edited:
Acredito que já tenham bloqueado, estava usando normalmente, depois de 5 dias ocorreu um erro de licença.
Fiz o procedimento novamente e funcionou depois de algumas horas caiu de novo, pois preciso de estabilidade para testar, optei por ficar na versão 2.4.0 que está realmente cancelada e estendida, cabe a nós aguardar um cancelamento realmente versão 2.6.1, pois esta disponibilidade, como já foi dito, não foi cancelada.
manda link para download 2.4, não achei nas conversas
Why don't you read the rules before posting anything in the community.

@mods check this. @medw1311 @CyberDeviL @slvrsteele

I tried the one you suggested, to install first 2.5.2, then upgrade to 2.6.1, and then used d9003e20-69a8-4cf9-ae5b-aa76999163e0 ... yet I was given an error message in the License Verification section:

Purchase code already used or installation on this server is not allowed (Error Code: x03)

In the regular license can we change the design of the customer app, like the font’s the pics, background colors for unique branding purposes?

*************************************************************************************
PLEASE GO HERE FOR FOODOMAA 2.7.2 NULLED
DO NOT USE THE PATCH BELOW! IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH 2.7.x
NO MORE SUPPORT (FROM ME OR OTHER MEMBERS) FOR THE PATCH BELOW!
*************************************************************************************

#THE RIGHT WAY (skip, if you already installed 2.6.1 or 2.7.x)
Nulling 2.6.1 and 2.7.x (works):
1. extract the untouched 2.6.1 (fresh or upgrade) or untouched 2.7.0 (fresh or upgrade)
2. replace the original files with the content of extract-this-in-foodomaa-v2.6.1-root.zip (YES, this will work on 2.7.x as well)
3. zip the whole thing back, upload to server, then extract to your server
4. don't forget to sudo chown -R www-data:www-data the whole files and folder (No need if you are using shared hosting, only VPS need to do this)
5. goto https://yourdomain.com/public/auth/login to begin fresh-installation/upgrade

#FAST & EASY WAY
It should work too if you already have 2.6.1 or 2.7.x installed but kept asking for License key, just overwrite the originals with the zip provided below.

#NOTES
I use the patching method to null 2.5.x - 2.6.1 because of its flexibility. Hoping this will be forward-compatible with version 2.7.x and beyond with only a little modifications.
REMEMBER! @arrocy nulled it first here @ babia.to :p

#REVISIONS
Apr 3rd, 2021: Settings not saving, fixed (file: /resources/views/admin/settings.blade.php [just overwrite this file])
Apr 8th, 2021: After days of tinkering, I found total 68 files that needs to be modified, including the 10 that I previously done before. I have tested it and It's all good now. The zip is 245KB in size now.
Apr 25th, 2021: Users->Delivery Guy JSON userDataTable error, fixed. Credits to @kristenstewart.
Files affected:
app/Http/Controllers/AdminController.php (line 363-371), resources/views/admin/manageDeliveryGuys.blade.php,
manageDeliveryGuysRestaurants.blade.php
May 9th, 2021 CONFIRMED works with v2.7.0. Credits goes to @GambitSteel for providing v2.7.0. Thank you for your contribution to this community!
May 12th, 2021 Last entry. Moved to Foodoma v2.7.2 nulled

Attachments

• cache-settings.jpg
    cache-settings.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 155
  • show-pwa-prompt.jpg
    show-pwa-prompt.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Trying the bulk upload for the stores. What should be typed in the Image column, the file name only? Then the image has to be placed in the same directory where the csv file is?

Many thanks for the help ... cheers! ;)

My procedures to make 2.6.1 works:
1. extract the untouched 261 (fresh or upgrade)
2. replace the original files with the content of extract-this-in-foodomaa-v2.6.1-root.zip
4. don't forget to sudo chown -R www-data:www-data the whole files and folder
5. goto https://yourdomain.com/public/auth/login to begin fresh-installation/upgrade

It should work too if you already have 261 installed but kept asking for License key, just overwrite the originals with the zip provided.

PS: I still need the v2.4.1 extended. Some people here posted a couple of times, but I missed it.
Please... please... msg me or reply to this post on how to get it from you
This method works. Thank you sooo much. But i cannot update settings.

Reactions: willowdan
Another observation, the promo slider would not show up once the placement is taken by another promo slider configured on specific geographical area.

The placement I mean:

1. Main
2. After 1st store
3. After 2nd store

Nulling 2.6.1 (works):
1. extract the untouched 261 (fresh or upgrade)
2. replace the original files with the content of extract-this-in-foodomaa-v2.6.1-root.zip
4. don't forget to sudo chown -R www-data:www-data the whole files and folder

It should work too if you already have 261 installed but kept asking for License key, just overwrite the originals with the zip provided.

I use the patching method to null 2.5.x - 2.6.1 because of its flexibility. Hoping this will be forward-compatible with version 2.6.2 and beyond with only a little modifications.
REMEMBER! @arrocy nulled it first @ babia.to :p

PS: I still need the v2.4.1 extended. Some people here posted a couple of times, but I missed it.
Please... please... msg me or reply to this post on how to get it from you.
I read this thread postings 40+ pages back, I am sure I am not missing a single post with a working link.

TODO: When I get the Extended version, I will edit the 'Customer Application' side:
1. add thousand seperator and remove decimal point (optional from server side Settings)
2. replace the area where 'approx. for two' with store phone# and tap-able to open whatsapp app to communicate with the store owner.
3. after order was successfully made, I will add automatically send whatsapp msg to store owner with detailed order informations if the order was not accepted by store in 10 minutes.

Thanks for the cancellation, the issue is that it is practically uneditable, besides that many config do not work ... if I can help in something let me know.

Trying the bulk upload for the stores. What should be typed in the Image column, the file name only? Then the image has to be placed in the same directory where the csv file is?

Many thanks for the help ... cheers! ;)
Any one who can guide me through the bulk upload? Many thanks ;)

How soon can you do that?
Fixed ->Settings not saving.
Please go back to my original posting here look at #REVISIONS section to see what have been done to the patched files. The zip file is repacked everytime I made any changes, just extract the file(s) you need.

• Love
Thanks for the cancellation, the issue is that it is practically uneditable, besides that many config do not work ... if I can help in something let me know.
Fixed ->Settings not saving.
Please go back to my original posting here look at #REVISIONS section to see what have been done to the patched files. The zip file is repacked everytime I made any changes, just extract the file(s) you need.

• Love
Another observation, the promo slider would not show up once the placement is taken by another promo slider configured on specific geographical area.

The placement I mean:

1. Main
2. After 1st store
3. After 2nd store
I don't think I tinker the promo slider module, but if it has some connection to "not saving settings" problem, I already fixed it please check my original posting here. Look at REVISIONS section.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock